Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 1:27 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"who your Oaths give access over" vs "right hand possess"
RE: "who your Oaths give access over" vs "right hand possess"
Nah, I don't think most Atheists will budge no matter what. I do still believe and have hope in you dear noble Lady though. I understand your frustration. Right now, it seems like a lot gibberish what I'm saying. All I hope is one day you will awaken and see how clear the issue of God's existence is, and the clear issue of those instances of the face of God to turn to God through are.

I believe you are more capable of understanding Quran then most Muslims. It's just it's been translated horrible.

You are right in that quoting Quran never proves anything in itself.

In the other thread about the name of God, it was to show ways to reflect. To take one's time and not be hasty.
I believe in you Noble Lady.

Although you hate my presence on these forums... you are one of the few who are not taking this as some sort of game, but are honestly engaged.

I can't show you how Quran is beyond human, you have to recite and then recite, and then recite, and see how it unfolds itself and experience the miracle yourself.

But what I have shown is something is mind-fucking us regarding it, and so when you approach it, be wary, and try to defeat it through reflection.

I don't know if you will ever recite the Quran or not, but I have hopes!

Messages In This Thread
RE: "who your Oaths give access over" vs "right hand possess" - by MysticKnight - November 10, 2018 at 6:37 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Oaths In Quran Cosmic Perspective 4 2471 October 16, 2013 at 7:12 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Did the prophet give arabs glory ? is islam a more arabic religion ? WinterHold 8 5412 February 3, 2013 at 5:01 am
Last Post: downbeatplumb