Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 8:48 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"who your Oaths give access over" vs "right hand possess"
RE: "who your Oaths give access over" vs "right hand possess"
(November 10, 2018 at 6:37 pm)MysticKnight Wrote: I believe you are more capable of understanding Quran then most Muslims.

My god, was it something I said?! That is not a vibe I want to be giving off, dude, lol.

Quote:You are right in that quoting Quran never proves anything in itself.

I know I am. 😏

Quote:Although you hate my presence on these forums... you are one of the few who are not taking this as some sort of game, but are honestly engaged.

I do NOT hate your presence here.  I do hate it when you tell us that we’re just theists in denial.  That’s about the rudest fucking thing imaginable.  I don’t go around to religious forums and tell people they don’t really believe in god, and I don’t think you would think that would be a very productive activity.

Quote:I can't show you how Quran is beyond human, you have to recite and then recite, and then recite, and see how it unfolds itself and experience the miracle yourself.

No, MK.  I will continue to do the rational thing: withhold belief until evidence and good reason are presented.  I don’t believe in magic.

Quote:But what I have shown is something is mind-fucking us regarding it, and so when you approach it, be wary, and try to defeat it through reflection.

You have shown no such thing at all.  Why do you think that you have?

Quote:I don't know if you will ever recite the Quran or not, but I have hopes!

I’ve read the Bible.  That’s enough garbage fiction for one lifetime, thanks.
Nay_Sayer: “Nothing is impossible if you dream big enough, or in this case, nothing is impossible if you use a barrel of KY Jelly and a miniature horse.”

Wiser words were never spoken. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: "who your Oaths give access over" vs "right hand possess" - by LadyForCamus - November 10, 2018 at 6:52 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Oaths In Quran Cosmic Perspective 4 2474 October 16, 2013 at 7:12 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Did the prophet give arabs glory ? is islam a more arabic religion ? WinterHold 8 5432 February 3, 2013 at 5:01 am
Last Post: downbeatplumb