Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 7:08 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"who your Oaths give access over" vs "right hand possess"
RE: "who your Oaths give access over" vs "right hand possess"
(November 10, 2018 at 6:52 pm)LadyForCamus Wrote:
Quote:But what I have shown is something is mind-fucking us regarding it, and so when you approach it, be wary, and try to defeat it through reflection.

You have shown no such thing at all.  Why do you think that you have?
The evidence I have shown regarding this is many. One example that comes to mind is 33:6. The way people can't perceive it in it's simplicity to what it's saying, is because of the mind-fucking evil sinister force. At the very least, Shiites would have translated to suit their beliefs, but they don't. Everyone is mind-fucked, and this despite so many hadiths properly showing how to translate it in it's simplicity.
I have provided so much evidence where no matter how clear the norms of language manifest a meaning, the hearts and minds of people can't see it not only can't they see it as the truth of what the book says, they can't see it as a mere possible.
At the same time - it's been designed - that way. God designed that way so that if people want to rebel against the truth of it and it's designated family and authorities, they can do so by sorcery and misinterpretation and religious bullying and manipulation to cover the truth.
I see this as clear as day light.  The only thing I sometimes entertain is if it's a way for us to falsely think we are resisting the evil forces by supporting the 12 Imams only that the 12th leader is non-existent, and so the resistance who see all the evil powers and the magic against it, think they are doing well by bringing out it's truth, only that like the Matrix - the oracle was just a means of control.
But I've concluded the Quran rational replies to the above doubt - and why it's not from them the evil forces,  makes sense.

And it's not a means of control to funnel our efforts, but rather it's a truth they fear and will not be able to hide for long.

Messages In This Thread
RE: "who your Oaths give access over" vs "right hand possess" - by MysticKnight - November 10, 2018 at 7:01 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Oaths In Quran Cosmic Perspective 4 2483 October 16, 2013 at 7:12 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Did the prophet give arabs glory ? is islam a more arabic religion ? WinterHold 8 5458 February 3, 2013 at 5:01 am
Last Post: downbeatplumb