Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 8:07 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"who your Oaths give access over" vs "right hand possess"
RE: "who your Oaths give access over" vs "right hand possess"
You know, MK, something recently occurred to me regarding the proofs that you've offered on this forum. None of them prove Allah. They could just as easily prove Yahweh or any of a billion other Gods that are not Allah. So your proofs don't support belief in the Quran specifically. For that, as far as I can see, you have no evidence. Much like those who tout Aquinas' five ways, you think they prove more than they actually do. When you get to the bottom of it, they don't prove anything about Allah and the Quran.

Just thought I'd mention it.

I'd like to see this 'evidence' that there is something sinister mind fucking us.
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: "who your Oaths give access over" vs "right hand possess" - by Angrboda - November 10, 2018 at 7:50 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Oaths In Quran Cosmic Perspective 4 2471 October 16, 2013 at 7:12 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Did the prophet give arabs glory ? is islam a more arabic religion ? WinterHold 8 5414 February 3, 2013 at 5:01 am
Last Post: downbeatplumb