Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 12:49 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"who your Oaths give access over" vs "right hand possess"
RE: "who your Oaths give access over" vs "right hand possess"
(November 10, 2018 at 7:58 pm)LadyForCamus Wrote:
(November 10, 2018 at 7:39 pm)MysticKnight Wrote: Claims can happen that are similar or same, one with evidence and one without. But in my case, I've shown evidence of this happening regarding Quran. It doesn't prove Quran to be from God, but it proves there is something sinister mind fucking us regarding Quran.

No, you haven’t.  What you’ve proved, at best, is that holy texts are often interpreted differently by different people, or different groups of people, depending on the needs and desires of those groups or individuals. That’s so utterly mundane, I shouldn’t have to explain to you why it’s not evidence of magic.

But it's not really that mundane and that simple, and I will argue why in the case of Quran, this is entirely different than how you expressed it.

Messages In This Thread
RE: "who your Oaths give access over" vs "right hand possess" - by MysticKnight - November 10, 2018 at 7:59 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Oaths In Quran Cosmic Perspective 4 2483 October 16, 2013 at 7:12 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Did the prophet give arabs glory ? is islam a more arabic religion ? WinterHold 8 5456 February 3, 2013 at 5:01 am
Last Post: downbeatplumb