Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 7:54 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"who your Oaths give access over" vs "right hand possess"
RE: "who your Oaths give access over" vs "right hand possess"
(November 10, 2018 at 8:53 pm)MysticKnight Wrote:
(November 10, 2018 at 8:50 pm)LadyForCamus Wrote: Go for it.

Heart I will sometime soon.

(November 10, 2018 at 8:50 pm)LadyForCamus Wrote: Go for it.  I’m very interested to see how you are going to prove Islam magic is real and Christian magic is false.
It won't prove Islam to be real.

It can be just an re-routing of energy by Illuminati. That they want those who become familiar with the dark forces and their magic on Quran, will invest all hopes in return of the 12th successor (and in the case of it being all plan by them, it would be in vain).

I do believe Quran takes the above seriously and brings that claim to question and has responses to it. 

It can be like the Oracle though in the Matrix, just another control mechanism, for awakened to the system.

The dark forces are making you think that. They are purposely leading you astray.  They are mind-fucking you so that you cannot see the truth and light of Christ.  I have scripture from the Bible that proves it. You just need to reflect on the Bible with an open heart, and the truth will be made clear to you.
Nay_Sayer: “Nothing is impossible if you dream big enough, or in this case, nothing is impossible if you use a barrel of KY Jelly and a miniature horse.”

Wiser words were never spoken. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: "who your Oaths give access over" vs "right hand possess" - by LadyForCamus - November 10, 2018 at 9:04 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Oaths In Quran Cosmic Perspective 4 2483 October 16, 2013 at 7:12 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Did the prophet give arabs glory ? is islam a more arabic religion ? WinterHold 8 5458 February 3, 2013 at 5:01 am
Last Post: downbeatplumb