Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 11:03 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"who your Oaths give access over" vs "right hand possess"
RE: "who your Oaths give access over" vs "right hand possess"
(November 12, 2018 at 1:18 am)MysticKnight Wrote: btw LadyForCamus, I don't find anything wrong with Gospels over all, and believe they teach the Mastery of Kings. As Jesus went to heaven, the holy spirit station was given to Elijah when he went to a higher realm and left earth, and also he gave good news of the Messenger to come who too would be the holy spirit and confirm Jesus.

And all this I can prove in the gospels. And Torah - Mohamad is in there too.

I don't disbelieve in these holy books, there is no reason to, it calls to the Authority of the chosen Kings and Leaders eloquently, and Quran can be seen among many things to be a verification and commentary about the Bible and shows where it goes wrong but mostly confirms where it was on point of the truth of God's names and images and words of light brought to life.

So, why aren’t you a Christian?  I know why. The dark forces. That’s the only explaination for why you can’t see that Yahweh is the one true god, and not Allah.  Mohammed is a false prophet.  If you would recite the Bible scripture enough, and reflect on it properly, you could see this! I have faith in you oh, Mystic! You have to fight the dark magic that I know is clouding your mind. The Bible proves Yahweh, after all.  Bible disproves Mohammed via its proof that only through Christ can you be saved. Who else can perceive your true value so perfectly?  

How’s that bullshit you’ve been feeding everyone taste, MK? Not so good going back down, is it? How’s that evidence thread coming?
Nay_Sayer: “Nothing is impossible if you dream big enough, or in this case, nothing is impossible if you use a barrel of KY Jelly and a miniature horse.”

Wiser words were never spoken. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: "who your Oaths give access over" vs "right hand possess" - by LadyForCamus - November 12, 2018 at 8:40 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Oaths In Quran Cosmic Perspective 4 2471 October 16, 2013 at 7:12 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Did the prophet give arabs glory ? is islam a more arabic religion ? WinterHold 8 5412 February 3, 2013 at 5:01 am
Last Post: downbeatplumb