Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 16, 2024, 6:41 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"who your Oaths give access over" vs "right hand possess"
RE: "who your Oaths give access over" vs "right hand possess"
(November 12, 2018 at 10:39 am)MysticKnight Wrote: It has everything to do with that.

Torah and books were not clarified and Jesus faced clergy opposing him regarding them.

So after Jesus - who is suppose to maintain the true light and interpretation of the revelations including the Gospels?

Sure some few generations it can be maintained, but obviously if you read, there was one who God would send per the Torah and there is another term Jesus predicts one coming that is sent like him and would confirm him in the Gospels. That was to say, you see all of this position I emphasized on myself, you should await the one who hold that as well.

Trinity was interpretation simply to do away with the Prophecy of Mohammad by making holy spirit something that it's not and so Jesus had to be made that too, and so you ended up with trinity to do away with the interpretation that was clear, one who holds the position of the holy spirit like Jesus did was to come!

..all I hear is what the dark forces have tricked you into believing.  You should reflect properly on the clear proofs in Bible. The trinity had nothing to do with Big Mo, the false prophet, who would not even be born for another 600 years.

Reflect properly, Mystic, on this clear proof in bible - and pray that you can see through the veil that the djinn and the decievers have put over your eyes, as foretold.

Quote:At that time many will fall away and will betray and hate one another, 11and many false prophets will arise and mislead many.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!

Messages In This Thread
RE: "who your Oaths give access over" vs "right hand possess" - by The Grand Nudger - November 12, 2018 at 10:41 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Oaths In Quran Cosmic Perspective 4 2474 October 16, 2013 at 7:12 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Did the prophet give arabs glory ? is islam a more arabic religion ? WinterHold 8 5431 February 3, 2013 at 5:01 am
Last Post: downbeatplumb