Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 10:37 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"who your Oaths give access over" vs "right hand possess"
RE: "who your Oaths give access over" vs "right hand possess"
(November 12, 2018 at 12:02 pm)MysticKnight Wrote:
(November 12, 2018 at 11:40 am)Khemikal Wrote: Bitch to someone else about your fellow muslims. .................... like..them?

I don't see why your dissatisfaction with them would matter to me since I already know that you're both completely full of shit, lol?  

I was discussing the need for you to explore why you don't find your own arguments compelling, and yet simultaneously claim that your belief is based upon those arguments.  I get that you'd rather talk about absolutely anything else..this is one of the ways that your batshit indoctrination attempts to protect itself....and the urge to blame it all on demons has to be really difficult for you to suppress right now..but here we are.  I'd love to see you make full use of this moment of clarity, because I'm sure it won't last any longer than it takes you to see your shaman again.

I should so will make a thread about it. Telling you exactly why I believe in Islam. But it's multiple proofs and doors I have entered. It's not one argument or one reflection. Together, it makes a clear case for me.  And yes one of the big reasons is that I believe that I witness sorcery regarding Quran that cannot be explained by biases or sectarian divisions without supernatural element to the blinding of the clear book. I understand, I can't emphasize it to you or it sounds douche. So I should go through the reasons. But you guys are going to have to let me go through them and not mock me 1/10th of the way through.

We know why you believe in Islam. It's because nihilism scares the crap out of you. Same reason Neo believes. You're not fooling anyone.
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: "who your Oaths give access over" vs "right hand possess" - by Angrboda - November 12, 2018 at 12:07 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Oaths In Quran Cosmic Perspective 4 2475 October 16, 2013 at 7:12 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Did the prophet give arabs glory ? is islam a more arabic religion ? WinterHold 8 5437 February 3, 2013 at 5:01 am
Last Post: downbeatplumb