Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 4:05 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"who your Oaths give access over" vs "right hand possess"
RE: "who your Oaths give access over" vs "right hand possess"
(November 12, 2018 at 12:07 pm)Jörmungandr Wrote:
(November 12, 2018 at 12:02 pm)MysticKnight Wrote: I should so will make a thread about it. Telling you exactly why I believe in Islam. But it's multiple proofs and doors I have entered. It's not one argument or one reflection. Together, it makes a clear case for me.  And yes one of the big reasons is that I believe that I witness sorcery regarding Quran that cannot be explained by biases or sectarian divisions without supernatural element to the blinding of the clear book. I understand, I can't emphasize it to you or it sounds douche. So I should go through the reasons. But you guys are going to have to let me go through them and not mock me 1/10th of the way through.

We know why you believe in Islam.  It's because nihilism scares the crap out of you.  Same reason Neo believes.  You're not fooling anyone.

I embraced nihilism and it motivated me to see the truth.  That is why I was able to finally leap to Islam, because I could not just take weak stance with regard to God anymore, I had to be certain.

I know the above is just a testimony and not a proof for you guys... 

Anyways, nihilism scares the hell out of most humans and for good reasons, we have meaning through fabrics of love that have to value and recognize value, and not just like that thread people were arguing, to assign value as it wishes. True love recognizes value, not assigns it just out of mere will for it to be what it wants to be.

Messages In This Thread
RE: "who your Oaths give access over" vs "right hand possess" - by MysticKnight - November 12, 2018 at 12:11 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Oaths In Quran Cosmic Perspective 4 2471 October 16, 2013 at 7:12 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Did the prophet give arabs glory ? is islam a more arabic religion ? WinterHold 8 5412 February 3, 2013 at 5:01 am
Last Post: downbeatplumb