Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 11:03 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"who your Oaths give access over" vs "right hand possess"
RE: "who your Oaths give access over" vs "right hand possess"
(November 12, 2018 at 12:08 pm)MysticKnight Wrote: I am saying... this is my stance. I'm not saying you should believe it. And whether I should or not, that's up to debate, but I have to be able to present evidence that I perceive and my thought process on that evidence, or there will be nothing to discuss!

Why should that be your stance, if, when I’m telling you it’s MY stance for Christianity, that’s not enough to persuade you I’m right?  If I can’t persuade you into Christianity with the same reasons you use for your belief in Islam, why do you think we should be persuaded by those very same reasons into Islam? Lol.

A singular method that leads to two different, mutually exclusive conclusions, is a shitty, invalid method.
Nay_Sayer: “Nothing is impossible if you dream big enough, or in this case, nothing is impossible if you use a barrel of KY Jelly and a miniature horse.”

Wiser words were never spoken. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: "who your Oaths give access over" vs "right hand possess" - by LadyForCamus - November 12, 2018 at 1:06 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Oaths In Quran Cosmic Perspective 4 2472 October 16, 2013 at 7:12 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Did the prophet give arabs glory ? is islam a more arabic religion ? WinterHold 8 5417 February 3, 2013 at 5:01 am
Last Post: downbeatplumb