Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 2:36 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"who your Oaths give access over" vs "right hand possess"
RE: "who your Oaths give access over" vs "right hand possess"
(November 12, 2018 at 2:17 pm)Kit Wrote: Evidence: this is a rock: [Image: kWORl.jpg]
We can see it, we can touch it.

Where is the evidence for god?

That we exist through his perception, sight, and mind and he speaks us as ideas to life is the best proof, and although this sounds like a claim, if you break down the sentence, you can form so many sound arguments out of it's premises and see it's truth.

I discussed this in formal arguments and re-phrasing to death! 

Let it go, let it go! lol.

(November 12, 2018 at 2:18 pm)LadyForCamus Wrote: When you provide me evidence and a rational assessment that Islam is true without appealing to magic, I’ll eat my shoe with a side of A1.

Ah, we'll see Dear Lady.  Inshallah, you will see more then I see of the books wonders one day!

Messages In This Thread
RE: "who your Oaths give access over" vs "right hand possess" - by MysticKnight - November 12, 2018 at 2:21 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Oaths In Quran Cosmic Perspective 4 2476 October 16, 2013 at 7:12 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Did the prophet give arabs glory ? is islam a more arabic religion ? WinterHold 8 5444 February 3, 2013 at 5:01 am
Last Post: downbeatplumb