Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 10:41 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm starting to just get exhausted of this adminstration what about you?
RE: I'm starting to just get exhausted of this adminstration what about you?
(December 5, 2018 at 12:01 pm)T0 Th3 M4X Wrote:
(December 5, 2018 at 11:34 am)Gae Bolga Wrote: The outgoing was wrong, as was proven in his own administration by exceeding 2% 15 times, including three quarters of 4% or better.  

The only difference, it would seem, is that we didn't have a russian asset and money launderer in the oval, then.  That, and the nazis knew to shut their mouths or get hit -in- the mouth.

Bush and Obama were both bad with financial matters. 
One half of that statement is true, lol.

Quote:When Clinton left office we had a financial surplus, not we're fighting over $20 trillion in debt.  But then again, Clinton was a big of a scrooge sometimes. I was in the U.S. Army during his presidency, and we were always stuck using outdated equipment because they wouldn't fund the supplies we needed.  I can't count the times we had to patch the same five-ton tire because they wouldn't send us a new one.  Remember dot matrix printers with two-tone paper?  That's mostly what I had to use when we weren't deployed, but more times than not we were writing things out with pens and pencils.
Feel ya there.  We were still using alot of the same garbage in Bush the Dumbers years.  Strange, considering the disparity in deployment.  I can understand pinching pennies when you're doing low level regime change and world policing.  You'd think you'd want to buy good shit and get it out there before you launch a couple of wars of foreign adventurism.  

It was kay, though...because we used our garbage pay to buy our own gear...so that our lives were being trusted to something that costs more than 89.31 on a supply summary, we just used those as pillows.  I mean, my life is worth -at least- a few hundred more than that!  Wink

Then there was my -beautiful- hatchet. Much more useful than a bayonet or that silly folding shovel. Plus, it scared the piss out of the locals.

We were still using Brads, too.  I never got to play with one of those fuckin LAVs.  

I absolutely can't complain about my 249, though..or the PVS14 on top.  Balla.....balla.......balla.  

Hooah!
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!

Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm starting to just get exhausted of this adminstration what about you? - by The Grand Nudger - December 5, 2018 at 1:09 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The prospect of starting a family in today's economic system Macoleco 23 2233 October 3, 2021 at 1:09 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  What do you think all these GOP senators get in return for brown nosing Trump? A Godzilla fan 15 1572 September 30, 2019 at 11:52 am
Last Post: A Godzilla fan
  Just when I thought that Donald Trump could not get any dumber... Jehanne 16 2089 November 27, 2018 at 12:27 pm
Last Post: YahwehIsTheWay
  It's Just One Vote and It's Just One Carbon Footprint Duty 16 929 October 26, 2018 at 8:59 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Just Don't Get Sick! Minimalist 6 828 June 19, 2018 at 11:46 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  Dear Texass, This Is What You Get For Not Regulating Corporations Minimalist 16 1870 March 16, 2018 at 11:27 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  The WLB Effect Is Starting To Take Hold Minimalist 0 582 July 6, 2017 at 1:15 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  It's What You Get For Working For The WLB Minimalist 1 727 June 22, 2017 at 11:22 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  That's What You Get For Voting For Him, Assholes Minimalist 9 2978 May 24, 2017 at 7:15 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  I think I'm starting to recognize the real issue with American politics now NuclearEnergy 24 5364 January 15, 2017 at 12:11 am
Last Post: Anomalocaris