Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 1:00 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm starting to just get exhausted of this adminstration what about you?
RE: I'm starting to just get exhausted of this adminstration what about you?
(December 7, 2018 at 7:54 am)Maketakunai Wrote: That actually makes a lot of sense. Unfortunately, isn't the net result the same? It would appear to lead right back to the problem of the Democratic Party not having a strong enough candidate to beat The Donald. If not Bernie or Joe, then who else is there? 

The primaries are right around the proverbial corner, and the DNC is more concerned about getting Donald Trumps tax returns than they are about doing the nations business or finding a candidate for 2020...

Quote:On the extremely remote chance that you're not either a troll or a sock, may I remind you ye lot picked a traitor who only got in because some rich white men decided to ignore the results of the election. Because they didn't steal enough votes before it.

Your unsubstantiated opinion is not very well thought out. So, on the extremely remote chance that you aren't a complete idiot, may I remind you that "traitor" is a very specific charge, and if it had any basis in fact then Mike Pence would be our President right now. Clearly, you've noticed that he is not. Frankly, your use of hyperbole is beyond ridiculous.

As for "rich white men" ignoring the results of the election, I suggest you take a few moments sometime and learn about how our system of government works. It's a simple concept that even a child can master. So, if you take the time to become as smart as a 5th grader on the subject you will find that Hillary was defeated by geography. Since all of her supporters live in just a few states, she didn't have a chance to win the Electoral College. You have your rather bizarre opinion. I have mine. Unfortunately for you mathematics supports mine, because losing an election 304-227 just doesn't gel with your deranged claims of rich white men stealing votes. 

I think they are looking.  There are talks of K. Harris and a few others.  IMO, Hillary was a bad choice.  I'm a swing voter, and have voted for people regardless of political affiliation. There was 0 percent chance of me voting for Hillary.  It would've been possible for Sanders.  My big issue with Sanders though is he claims to be a champion for the poor and social equality, yet has three homes and oodles of money.  I believe his third home was actually bought after he bowed out of the primary.  I don't have a problem with him being "rich", but when he makes it sounds like the wealthy are the opposition, then it doesn't jive with me.  Recently he also made a claim against Mitch McConnell.  I don't particularly care for McConnell.  Regardless, McConnell was talking about the budget and how one of the big issues is that a lot of it is because to make sure there i funding for social security.  So Bernie goes and finds an old quote from Reagan that states the OASDI budget (Social Security) is separate from the federal budget.  Normally that is correct, but during both the Bush and Obama Administrations, the government borrowed from the OASDI trust, and Bernie was a part of it.  So if you have to replace the money, you have to replace it with federal money.  Sanders knew this, so it concerns me that he would lie about it, which makes me skeptical about voting for him if he runs in 2020.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm starting to just get exhausted of this adminstration what about you? - by T0 Th3 M4X - December 7, 2018 at 3:20 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The prospect of starting a family in today's economic system Macoleco 23 2235 October 3, 2021 at 1:09 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  What do you think all these GOP senators get in return for brown nosing Trump? A Godzilla fan 15 1572 September 30, 2019 at 11:52 am
Last Post: A Godzilla fan
  Just when I thought that Donald Trump could not get any dumber... Jehanne 16 2089 November 27, 2018 at 12:27 pm
Last Post: YahwehIsTheWay
  It's Just One Vote and It's Just One Carbon Footprint Duty 16 929 October 26, 2018 at 8:59 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Just Don't Get Sick! Minimalist 6 830 June 19, 2018 at 11:46 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  Dear Texass, This Is What You Get For Not Regulating Corporations Minimalist 16 1870 March 16, 2018 at 11:27 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  The WLB Effect Is Starting To Take Hold Minimalist 0 582 July 6, 2017 at 1:15 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  It's What You Get For Working For The WLB Minimalist 1 727 June 22, 2017 at 11:22 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  That's What You Get For Voting For Him, Assholes Minimalist 9 2978 May 24, 2017 at 7:15 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  I think I'm starting to recognize the real issue with American politics now NuclearEnergy 24 5364 January 15, 2017 at 12:11 am
Last Post: Anomalocaris