Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 20, 2024, 7:57 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Venezuela was eaten the day Palestine was eaten.
Venezuela was eaten the day Palestine was eaten.
Our earth was always an arena for the strong to rule. When someone is popular and loved so much; I would ask first what do people fear in him; not what people love in him.

Fear is the number one asset for control. If you want to control with the law; people must fear the law. If you want society's respect, people must fear the idea of losing you to their side.

That is truth; and you must ask yourself this question: do people fear losing me? or am I insignificant?

Muslims today are very disrespected. It's not me who say that, but the numbers of Muslims falling like rice east and west. The usual tactic to counter this remark is the following sentence:"but Muslims kill Muslims", forgetting that non-Muslims are the ones who supplied the bad Muslims with weapons, training, and even intelligence reports to kill more Muslims.

Islam is witnessing a vicious war from non-Muslims with all their parties. Who remembers terrorism or "the war on terror" diversion tactic? it's glorious and hilarious to see "Islam" get replaced by "Putin" and "Venezuela".

Did the west see the ugly face and farts that we -Muslims- have been seeing for almost a century now? faces that look exactly like Trump?

Leave us alone. Muslims aren't the native Americans.
But now, it's Venezuela too. It was eaten the day Palestine was eaten.

It was our bad to trust the crooked pale man's decaying regimes?. We just saw him butcher a whole tribe for its gold yesterday, he even killed his own in 2 world wars.
Trusting him was the worst mistake.

Messages In This Thread
Venezuela was eaten the day Palestine was eaten. - by WinterHold - February 5, 2019 at 3:36 pm