Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 20, 2024, 8:57 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Venezuela was eaten the day Palestine was eaten.
RE: Venezuela was eaten the day Palestine was eaten.
(February 5, 2019 at 4:07 pm)AtlasS33 Wrote:
(February 5, 2019 at 3:53 pm)Brian37 Wrote: Atlass, you are STILL not getting it.

I constantly see your frustration with the theocracy you rightfully rail against. But to say you have anything in common with CHRISTIANS who make up most of Venezuela is to forget that the SOVIET UNION which was communist, but STILL a majority RUSSIAN ORTHODOX Christian invaded Afghanistan a MAJORITY MUSLIM country.

Again, I do not like America's constant trying to play world' police. But just like I would not want Iran or Saudi Arabia invading America, I also would not want Christian communists, like CUBA or Venezuela or Russia or China invading  America.

I can only agree that leaving global diplomacy to any right wing nuts, or to fascists or dictators is not good for humanity. But I still HATE TRUMP and BIBI as much as you hate your leaders.

Modern soldiers and armies are not religious in the sense. They mostly fight for the government that hired them: just like mercenaries. And they don't even do it out of loyalty; the short-lived loyalty they provide is only for the cash and the services the army gives them.

I'll cut the salaries off the U.S army and see how many stay. I think the U.S would withdraw from half -if not most- of the world.

It's not religion; Brian. In Egypt -for example-, the youth join the army for the services and very high salaries it gives; even in Saddam's Iraq -the U.S purchased the loyalties of thousands of Saddam's own men-.

I assume the same with the Soviets, and the same with any soldier from this era.
Follow the money.

Venezuela is made up by people who have lots of natural recourses, but -like Arabs- they are being robbed either by their own leaders or by foreign powers like the U.S.

The tactic became very well known, Brian. Trump is trying to use the same o'l tactic of invading other countries and cause mad wars to escape the judge's hammer.

Atlass, if you would strip yourself of the "us vs them" mentality most humans suffer from, you'd see, at least with me, I don't disagree with you 100%.

I would agree most humans would rebel and DO rebel when their needs are not met by the powers that be. The Russian revolution, the French Revolution, the Iranian revolution and the American revolution ALL STARTED for the same reasons. Too many people in those given societies felt fucked by the powers they ended up defeating.

No, unlike Bush Jr and Bush Sr, Trump today is the only one I'd agree is out to start another war to avoid Mueller. 

I still would agree with Bush Sr in the first Iraq invasion because Kuwait invited us. And I still agree with Obama getting the Navy Seals to put a bullet in Bin Laden's eye. 

I think where Bush Jr went wrong was trying to prove himself to Daddy Bush trying to make excuses to invade Iraq the second time. And Bush could have easily done what Obama finally did a decade later, instead of an entire ground invasion of Afghanistan.

But there is still no getting around the fact, that between the open west, and the closed theocracies of the east, we CURRENTLY still have more opportunity to defend the individual from a human rights standpoint. 

I would agree currently with the orange turd, that if he were to start a war, ANYWHERE, it would be an attempt to distract from the Mueller investigation.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Venezuela was eaten the day Palestine was eaten. - by Brian37 - February 5, 2019 at 4:23 pm