Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 9:21 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Venezuela was eaten the day Palestine was eaten.
RE: Venezuela was eaten the day Palestine was eaten.
(February 5, 2019 at 4:27 pm)FatAndFaithless Wrote:
(February 5, 2019 at 4:23 pm)Yonadav Wrote: It is sort of a white supremacist talking point. And I freaking dare you to stand in front of some black people who are complaining about white people, and say to them what you are saying to Atlas.

What?  I'm saying specifically to Atlas - the OP in this thread, with whom I've had many interactions - that he has a trademark on all of his threads boiling down to white west = bad, the source of all of history's ills, and that the problems in Muslim countries is solely due to the white west.  I wouldn't say that to "some black people" because that wouldn't make any sense.

The white supremacist talking point comparison was to demonstrate the absurdity of this oversimplification.

Well you demonstrated absurdity alright.
We do not inherit the world from our parents. We borrow it from our children.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Venezuela was eaten the day Palestine was eaten. - by Yonadav - February 5, 2019 at 4:39 pm