Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 6:01 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Venezuela was eaten the day Palestine was eaten.
RE: Venezuela was eaten the day Palestine was eaten.
(February 5, 2019 at 4:51 pm)AtlasS33 Wrote:
(February 5, 2019 at 4:27 pm)FatAndFaithless Wrote: What?  I'm saying specifically to Atlas - the OP in this thread, with whom I've had many interactions - that he has a trademark on all of his threads boiling down to white west = bad, the source of all of history's ills, and that the problems in Muslim countries is solely due to the white west.  I wouldn't say that to "some black people" because that wouldn't make any sense.

The white supremacist talking point comparison was to demonstrate the absurdity of this oversimplification.

No, I don't blame white people. I blame "The Western Regimes" and I specify it always.
White people, black people, asian people, Arabs, Semites, all are HUMANS. all are my brothers and sisters in race.

But when I specify the western government; I'm referring to this:

[Image: Conqistadors-2.jpg?resize=696%2C392&ssl=1]

A picture speaks a thousand words; I refer to this one-of a kind military compulsive global invasion that is still going on by the same pale, immoral ghosts coming from the west.

What can I call them? they were famous with so many names: conquestadors-colonists-imperialists-oligarchs..etc

What should I use?

White and pale is used for reference. Not for racism.
Racism is their trait; not mine.

If you left it to me, I would call them Gog and Magog. But that's a different story.

It's entirely possible to recognize the atrocities that European/Western governments and movements have committed in the past (and are committing in the present) without labeling them as evil incarnate while also acting as if non-European regimes are somehow absent of that sin.  It's the self-righteous oversimplification that chafes me whenever you make one of these threads.  That's all I've ever been saying.
In every country and every age, the priest had been hostile to Liberty.
- Thomas Jefferson

Messages In This Thread
RE: Venezuela was eaten the day Palestine was eaten. - by FatAndFaithless - February 5, 2019 at 4:55 pm