Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 16, 2024, 2:25 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Venezuela was eaten the day Palestine was eaten.
RE: Venezuela was eaten the day Palestine was eaten.
(February 5, 2019 at 4:55 pm)FatAndFaithless Wrote: It's entirely possible to recognize the atrocities that European/Western governments and movements have committed in the past (and are committing in the present) without labeling them as evil incarnate while also acting as if non-European regimes are somehow absent of that sin.  It's the self-righteous oversimplification that chafes me whenever you make one of these threads.  That's all I've ever been saying.

Visit my personal profile, and see how many threads I wrote "against" Arab dictators alone and the severe amounts of brutality and torture they inflicted upon humanity.

But every time I want to criticize them, a western government is standing there in the shadows to support the Arab dictator either with weapons, or with political support. It became so redundant that the majority knows it now: the west never wanted peace in the Middle East or South America or anywhere outside its borders.

And step one is to divide an conquer. I never supported the donkey that allows the west to ride their back. But don't blame me if I criticized the wicked rider.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Venezuela was eaten the day Palestine was eaten. - by WinterHold - February 5, 2019 at 5:12 pm