Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 6:47 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Venezuela was eaten the day Palestine was eaten.
RE: Venezuela was eaten the day Palestine was eaten.
(February 5, 2019 at 5:38 pm)Brian37 Wrote: You can't have it both ways, 

Nobody sane in the west want to trade places with you, I get that part.

But if you claim your government sucks,  who are you going to get to help you over throw it? Russia and China are as much closed states as your theocracy. You go to them you'd just be replacing one form of oppression with another.

Your government is criminal? But so is Putin. So is Bibi, and so is Trump. So what the probem is, isn't between you and  I, but global greed and lust for power.

I'm sorry Atlass, but the truth still remains between the east and the west, be it between America and Saudi Arabia, or Britain and Turkey or Australia and Iran, the west, as imperfect as it is, STILL has far more opportunity for those living under our governments to keep checks on power.

I will NEVER CLAIM the west has been perfect in our global interactions.

If all parties are corrupted, you must become enemies to all of them, not supporting any of them too.
If you support any or your foreign policy dictates so; then you must remove any claim that you care about human rights in the constitution.
That's if honesty was a trait of the institution we speak about; Brian.

(February 5, 2019 at 6:29 pm)Belaqua Wrote: You're right, of course. 

American foreign policy has been evil for many years. 

The recent cutting off of aid to the Palestinians, and the open on-going theft of Venezuelan resources, are just the latest examples. But constant propaganda in the US makes most Americans unaware of the extent of the horror. 

Persuading people to face that is very difficult.

The secular method of taking political decisions in total isolation from morals is the main cause behind the U.S's evil foreign policy; when you strip morals from your decisions you automatically declare to everyone that the goal justify the means; even if the means were as dark as night.

(February 6, 2019 at 7:15 pm)ReptilianPeon Wrote:
Brian37 Wrote:But if you claim your government sucks,  who are you going to get to help you over throw it?

Atlas has really bad MS go easy on him. He can struggle to find the right medication for his condition in Saudi. Do you expect a heavily disabled person, who often struggles to leave his house, to start rioting  in the street or something?

MS doesn't affect intelligence. My mind is safe -and thank God for that-, the disease only affects the functions of the body.

We don't riot because the Saudi police, with American authorization, butcher us like sheep.
Thousands tried, and thousands are either dead or in prison right now.

I mean what I say, word by word.

(February 6, 2019 at 7:31 pm)Gae Bolga Wrote: Nope.  Being sick isn't an excuse for being a loony troll.  I know alot of sick people who manage not to be Atlass.

So, when somebody faces you with the ugly truth of western foreign policy, you automatically call them a loony troll?

(February 7, 2019 at 3:06 am)ReptilianPeon Wrote: I would agree that being sick isn't an excuse for being a loony troll. I just don't expect him to be going out on the streets and protesting in his condition. He might be loony but I don't think he's a troll. From my experience, trolls wouldn't put as much time into defending their arguments as Atlas and he really believes what he says (a troll wouldn't necessarily believe what they post as they just want to annoy people).

It's not the condition It's the fear of torture and getting butchered by the Saudi forces.
They killed and tortured hundreds of thousands who wanted to revolt here.
Even tweeting against them is enough to get you killed.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Venezuela was eaten the day Palestine was eaten. - by WinterHold - February 7, 2019 at 4:28 am