Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 7:43 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A tetrahedron relating the Fibonacci to a pentagon
RE: A tetrahedron relating the Fibonacci to a pentagon
(July 9, 2019 at 3:13 pm)LastPoet Wrote: I see old DBP still speaks the devils's tongue.

(July 9, 2019 at 12:29 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: I think (and I could be wrong) that various neo-Pagans like pentagrams because the five points are supposed to represent the five classical elements.  Satanists probably like pentagrams because Christians are afraid of them.

Boru

Yet, triangles gave us trigonometry and pentagrams gave nothing that can cause headaches. What is the evilest now?

A so-called 'triangle' that is drawn on the surface of a sphere.  Which is simply wrong, because (and Lobachevsky suck it) the interior angles of a triangle are supposed to add up to 180 degrees, no more, no less.  What gets inscribed on the surface of a sphere isn't a triangle, it is a Vortex of Evil.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson

Messages In This Thread
RE: A tetrahedron relating the Fibonacci to a pentagon - by BrianSoddingBoru4 - July 10, 2019 at 6:09 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is the tetrahedron rotating clockwise or counter-clockwise? FlatAssembler 9 1455 June 30, 2018 at 7:32 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama