Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 6:33 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A tetrahedron relating the Fibonacci to a pentagon
RE: A tetrahedron relating the Fibonacci to a pentagon
(July 10, 2019 at 8:30 am)Fireball Wrote:
(July 10, 2019 at 6:09 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: A so-called 'triangle' that is drawn on the surface of a sphere.  Which is simply wrong, because (and Lobachevsky suck it) the interior angles of a triangle are supposed to add up to 180 degrees, no more, no less.  What gets inscribed on the surface of a sphere isn't a triangle, it is a Vortex of Evil.

Boru

But it looks good in Bermuda shorts.

No one and nothing looks good in Bermuda shorts.  You want shorts?  Wear shorts.  You want trousies?  Wear trousies.  Bermuda shorts are a spineless compromise employed by people who can't make a fucking decision and while I'm about it, what the everloving fuck is the deal with these stupid goddamed 'cargo shorts'?  Yes, I know they were originally military gear and I'm fine with that but why the hell do civilians need the extra pockets, because no item of apparel needs more than four pockets and certainly not those pouch things on cargo shorts and if you DO feel you need the extra storage then you're simply carrying too much stuff and I need to get more sleep because this is a stupid thing for me to be grousing about.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson

Messages In This Thread
RE: A tetrahedron relating the Fibonacci to a pentagon - by BrianSoddingBoru4 - July 10, 2019 at 10:33 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is the tetrahedron rotating clockwise or counter-clockwise? FlatAssembler 9 1455 June 30, 2018 at 7:32 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama