Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 6:42 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does anyone of you do bodybuilding , weightlifting , powerlifting etc?
RE: Does anyone of you do bodybuilding , weightlifting , powerlifting etc?
(October 30, 2019 at 6:08 am)paulpablo Wrote: I do light workouts about 3 or 4 times a week if I can. I pretty much focus on getting rid of a bit of flab and being a bit toned.

I can't think of a person I know who didnt lift heavy and get some kind of serious injury from it so I just avoid doing that, my joints are a bit creaky now and I put it down to the more heavy lifting I used to do in my teens and early twenties.

Have to agree here. One guy I know has knee problems, back problems, etc. I don't think there's anything wrong with wanting to be ripped... but when you're trying to get huge and bulky like the guys on TV. A. you're doing steroids and B. you're doing the type of lifting that people often get injured from.
If you're frightened of dying, and you're holding on, you'll see devils tearing your life away. But if you've made your peace, then the devils are really angels, freeing you from the Earth.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Does anyone of you do bodybuilding , weightlifting , powerlifting etc? - by EgoDeath - November 1, 2019 at 12:26 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  powerlifting rsb 25 4800 May 19, 2014 at 2:37 am
Last Post: Lemonvariable72