Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 1:18 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MAGA "Tough Guy " Gets His Clock Cleaned By Immigrant In The UFC
RE: MAGA "Tough Guy " Gets His Clock Cleaned By Immigrant In The UFC
(December 17, 2019 at 11:07 pm)paulpablo Wrote: I've heard Brendan Shaub and Joe Rogan talk about this guy and claim its definitely just an act to troll people and get them angry to get publicity.

I dont know if this is true or not, I just watch a lot of UFC related things like Joe Rogans show and i follow Brendan Shaub on Instagram.

They made fun of him wearing the cheapest brightest stupid looking suit you can buy and he had some Trump book in his pocket during an interview.

Things like this do 100 percent work.

Every Muslim in my work watched the Khabib vs Connor fight because Connor insulted Khabibs religion and 90 percent of them had never heard of Khabib, it was purely the insults that got the publicity.

Khabib at the time was talking about respect in sport but he did the same thing when he went to Brazil and wore a T shirt insulting Jui Jitsu which got a lot of Brazilians angry and again got Khabib publicity.

Most of the best fighters in the world won't become famous and make Connor Mcgreggor style money unless they get people angry by insults and controversy.
I dont know how much of it is a tactic sometimes though and how much of it is the person just doing stupid things which get attention.

That’s because of the Jews, you know?*

*Not serious. Calm the fuck down! (For anyone who doesn’t know I’m joking).
Dying to live, living to die.

Messages In This Thread
RE: MAGA "Tough Guy " Gets His Clock Cleaned By Immigrant In The UFC - by The Valkyrie - December 17, 2019 at 11:18 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Doomsday Clock SimpleCaveman 36 1117 January 29, 2024 at 3:58 pm
Last Post: Nanny
  Well, that didn't last long...MyPillow guy fail. arewethereyet 4 701 November 13, 2022 at 1:04 am
Last Post: LinuxGal
  SpaceX gets FAA launch approval, provided they fund interest groups HappySkeptic 10 781 June 15, 2022 at 2:07 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Same guy? onlinebiker 10 690 May 27, 2022 at 6:42 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  GOP chooses to protect former guy and big lie. Brian37 11 780 June 1, 2021 at 6:26 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Misinformation drops dramatically after Trump gets banned from Twitter TaraJo 22 1511 January 20, 2021 at 9:59 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Macron begins to retreat from his racist, xenophobic statements about Islam WinterHold 17 582 November 1, 2020 at 5:11 pm
Last Post: no one
  Obama: This simple '60 Minutes' question was 'too tough' for Trump WinterHold 7 777 October 31, 2020 at 10:33 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
  UK Police officer gets stuck in handcuffs in training zebo-the-fat 10 945 August 19, 2020 at 4:57 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Border Control Gets Bipartisan Support onlinebiker 20 1334 August 6, 2020 at 11:05 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate