Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 9:10 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BREAKING: The Pentagon announces the US killed Iranian general Soleimani
RE: BREAKING: The Pentagon announces the US killed Iranian general Soleimani
(January 7, 2020 at 12:21 pm)Mister Agenda Wrote: The best thing for Iran would be to take the high road and not give Trump any further excuse for attacks; but that would be very difficult politically. The regime will have to be seen as taking at least proportionate retaliation.

The worst thing would be for Iran to take the low road and do something that would inspire a troops-on-the-ground regular war; like close the Straits of Hormuz which would likely trigger a global recession. I think they will opt for a more measured response.

Like a retaliatory terror attack, possibly against a Trump property. Which is likely to provoke additional escalation, and so on we go to war anyway. China and Russia will side with Iran and try to turn it into a proxy war. While Iraq may be prevented from siding with Iran by our presence; many Iraqis will be on Iran's side in this. It will get very, very sticky unless congress can reign the president in.

I believe that If Iran took the high road; it will lose its supporters. The Irani regime was well-known for exaggerating its abilities, using "scaring the enemy" as means of deterrence.

Probably It won't strike globally, but it will strike its neighboring Arab countries -especially the tyrants in the gulf-, and probably some of the U.S bases around.

But Iran knows that fighting a superpower is a certain suicide; so the Irani regime may hit so it doesn't lose it supporting base, but cease in the right time to avoid destruction.

(January 7, 2020 at 3:49 pm)Shell B Wrote:
(January 7, 2020 at 6:03 am)Gae Bolga Wrote: The last time he was here he was using the site to post terrorist garbage, why did anyone expect he'd gotten better? We lost our MK, as loopy as he always was, back when his folks sent him to madrasa instead of getting treatment.

I never expected him to get better. He usually at least followed the rules to an extent.

Also, if anyone says sand n******, they should be banned too. Just for the record. Some fucking ARMY chick/friend of my ex said that once in front of my stepson. I wanted to kick her in her busted knee. I just let the look he gave her speak for itself. Ignorant cow.

He means me.

I used the term with totally different context than the disgusting one he used; with total different -and explicit meaning- than the one he used:

https://atheistforums.org/thread-56522-p...pid1817176

Quote:AtlasS33 said:

Congratulations Jor. You and David are defending cannibals, just because they are non-Muslims.
Ain't that an Islamophobe?

I read the rest of David's crap. He didn't mention that Mohammed's enemies were liver-eaters and cannibal barbarians. It looks like that to the likes of David, you only have the right to slit the throats of barbarian cannibals if you were a white Roman. If you're a sand ******, then fuck you.

David is fantastic.

Probably; poor MK doesn't even know what sarcasm means, and he doesn't even know that I'm a native Arab.

Next:

https://atheistforums.org/thread-53178-p...pid1692635

Actually; tactical bombing and atomic weapons -and the ownership of your government to them- makes your post pretty ironic.

The terrorist is the monster piloting that plane. Not me. I get bombed with the other sand slaves.

Obviously; this post wasn't just sarcastic in the end line, but it was meant to attack tactical bombing and atomic weapons. I even used "slaves" not the offensive n word.

next:

https://atheistforums.org/thread-53299-p...pid1696418

Mmm, I don't think so. I don't lie. Actually I said it loud and clear. Remember this post?

https://atheistforums.org/thread-42418.html

It's from april 2016. That is 2 years ago.
And why would I lie?

Just give me a reason that is convincing.

All I'm seeing, is somebody who is so fed up with me due to my religious choice.
Of course; Muslim= liar= trash= brown sand *****...or whatever marines used to call Iraqies.

Of course; here I wasn't even using the term to offend my brethren, but to mention a part of the racism of the American Marines.

And yes forget this topic; I grew up and appreciated the pussy and its ejaculating properties more.

next:

https://atheistforums.org/thread-53494-p...pid1702943

Probably; MK doesn't understand sarcasm.

next:

https://atheistforums.org/thread-53893-p...pid1716778

We know what the game is: if I cry for "non Muslims" to save me; many of them -the bad ones; at least- will come with the B52s and AC130s, calling me and my brethren "sand n*****", then shoot us and the dictator alike after squeezing us out of our resources.

A final word:

Looks like MK was trying his best to get me banned. Despite my posts being against racism and against Islamophobia, he had a very severe grudge against me. Probably because I'm opposing his Twelver institution and its crimes.

Fuck you you racist lying troll, rot in your socks asshole.

I should say that a disgusting, backward mentality that is worthy of Rightists doesn't represent me.
Until you make the next sock

Messages In This Thread
RE: BREAKING: The Pentagon announces the US killed Iranian general Soleimani - by WinterHold - January 8, 2020 at 4:31 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclamation 11:30 (local Time) Iranian Drones were detected moving toward Israel Leonardo17 33 850 April 21, 2024 at 8:39 am
Last Post: Leonardo17
  Leaked Pentagon documents. WinterHold 8 690 April 15, 2023 at 4:51 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Putin & the UN secretary general. Jehanne 4 356 April 26, 2022 at 5:17 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Motorcade for local marine killed in the evacuation happened today brewer 1 262 September 10, 2021 at 6:39 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Nine family members killed in US airstrike in Kabul targeting suspected ISIS-K bomber WinterHold 16 1066 August 31, 2021 at 7:34 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  US troops and Afghans killed in suicide attacks outside Kabul airport WinterHold 3 574 August 26, 2021 at 11:09 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Accused Kidnapper killed in Truck Accident onlinebiker 1 282 June 27, 2021 at 10:23 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
  BREAKING: Loujain Al-Hathloul FREE ! thanks Biden ! WinterHold 24 1146 February 15, 2021 at 7:05 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Putin Announces Total Independence from ‘Rothschild-Controlled’ US Dollar ignoramus 0 435 February 15, 2021 at 3:18 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Saudi journalist killed and hacked inside Saudi embassy in Istanbul WinterHold 333 26916 January 16, 2021 at 6:26 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger