Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 7:11 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BREAKING: The Pentagon announces the US killed Iranian general Soleimani
RE: BREAKING: The Pentagon announces the US killed Iranian general Soleimani
(January 14, 2020 at 2:06 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Allegedly.  But even if true, it hardly alters my point.  Trump's motive for the killing is much more likely to look toughguyish for the election than for having any impact on impeachment.

Boru

OFC.  He never stopped campaigning.  Right now he's campaigning on impeachment.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!

Messages In This Thread
RE: BREAKING: The Pentagon announces the US killed Iranian general Soleimani - by The Grand Nudger - January 14, 2020 at 3:11 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Leaked Pentagon documents. WinterHold 8 680 April 15, 2023 at 4:51 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Putin & the UN secretary general. Jehanne 4 335 April 26, 2022 at 5:17 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Motorcade for local marine killed in the evacuation happened today brewer 1 258 September 10, 2021 at 6:39 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Nine family members killed in US airstrike in Kabul targeting suspected ISIS-K bomber WinterHold 16 1035 August 31, 2021 at 7:34 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  US troops and Afghans killed in suicide attacks outside Kabul airport WinterHold 3 564 August 26, 2021 at 11:09 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Accused Kidnapper killed in Truck Accident onlinebiker 1 277 June 27, 2021 at 10:23 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
  BREAKING: Loujain Al-Hathloul FREE ! thanks Biden ! WinterHold 24 1115 February 15, 2021 at 7:05 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Putin Announces Total Independence from ‘Rothschild-Controlled’ US Dollar ignoramus 0 431 February 15, 2021 at 3:18 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Saudi journalist killed and hacked inside Saudi embassy in Istanbul WinterHold 333 26057 January 16, 2021 at 6:26 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  BREAKING:Italy charges Egyptian security agency officials over murder of Giulio R. WinterHold 27 1141 December 14, 2020 at 7:02 pm
Last Post: HappySkeptic