Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 9:15 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Health advocates do not condemn these gatherings as risky for COVID-19 transmission
RE: Health advocates do not condemn these gatherings as risky for COVID-19 transmission
(June 7, 2020 at 1:52 am)Rev. Rye Wrote: Systemic racism doesn’t exist in Australia? You know, maybe when you get the chance, ask your nearest aborigine about it. He’ll probably enlighten you some.

Fair point. Im 42yo and ive never known an
Moderator Notice
Slur removed
. Full
Moderator Notice
Slur removed
im talking. Very small population in my city

Now, i've known and worked with people who are part 
Moderator Notice
Slur removed
 and they get paid more than we do. 
In work they get taxed less and social benefits they have their own schemes. Instead of austudy they have abstudy and get more benfits
When you apply for the dole or anything big the very first question they ask is "are you an Aboriginal or Torres straight islander" if yes the off to a path of benefits

So ye their doing quite well, u can call them privileged 
Its totally different here mate, from the history to the demographics even our politics aren't as divided as Americas

Rowan was a bit rude I thought. Rita is much nicer and raises some points about race affairs in Oz im a short one
I think she mite be part
Moderator Notice
Slur removed
as well, but not sure, she looks like a maybe but. I'll find out

So we do have a good opportunity now to gather data. 
If we see a spike in a week or 2 or 3 then we know covid is dangerous and the protests killed many people
If we don't see a spike then we can open it all back on like a light switch. Start the footy immediately, everything
So watch that space and the numbers closely cos its going to reveal a very real truth

So we are poised to receive the data

Messages In This Thread
RE: Health advocates do not condemn these gatherings as risky for COVID-19 transmission - by Agnostico - June 7, 2020 at 4:02 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Free COVID tests again arewethereyet 6 478 December 13, 2023 at 9:18 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Covid Foxaèr 10 586 September 28, 2023 at 5:57 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Health Supplement no one 0 284 July 24, 2023 at 7:28 am
Last Post: no one
  These are not the droids you' re looking for.... onlinebiker 10 552 August 12, 2022 at 5:50 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  One of these things is not like the other ones Angrboda 1 398 December 6, 2021 at 12:55 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  [Serious] SERIOUS POST, Hillbilly Atheist has COVID. Brian37 50 3028 January 8, 2021 at 11:32 pm
Last Post: Hillbillyatheist
  How do you navigate these fora? Apollo 11 575 November 22, 2020 at 4:44 am
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Question about all these questions popping up. no one 6 655 September 22, 2020 at 12:26 am
Last Post: arewethereyet
  What are you missing these days? Gawdzilla Sama 18 1456 April 28, 2020 at 6:50 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Where do these idiots come from? onlinebiker 23 2644 April 22, 2020 at 5:48 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama