Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 4:25 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Health advocates do not condemn these gatherings as risky for COVID-19 transmission
RE: Health advocates do not condemn these gatherings as risky for COVID-19 transmission
(June 10, 2020 at 12:29 pm)Agnostico Wrote:
Rev. Rey Wrote:Yeah, it's almost like sometimes, there's a lot of factors to consider, an idea I've never seen you take into account, because literally every post you've made on issues, the solution is invariably all or nothing, and one of these extremes must be the right one

I think maybe the nature of online forums gives that perception of extremes. Sometimes I can't tell who is being serious or what, I engage in hyperbole and sarcasm, i have a laugh. 
Other times people get easily triggered and become hostile. U think its easy being bombarded all the time just for disagreeing

Look at vaccines, u guys want to take away peoples rights and force everyone to give their child every vaccine. That's extreme. 
Defund the police. Extreme. Dismissing sources just because. Extreme.. So from here a lot of your stuff looks extreme too

Take this thread, all I did was copy and past sections of an article from CNN. I can't get attacked if i don't say anything. Any anger must surely be directed to the CNN article
But no, u guys could never criticize CNN, shoot the messenger instead. Just look at your first post. Going on some far out rant when i hadn't even said anything. 

But the most fucked up thing is that u thought it was reasonable to question the timing of the protests. Yet uv just spent the whole time trying to prove that protesting in my town was the righteous thing to do... Like really... U actually agree with me or at least think its a valid point but still the rant, the indignation, the trip... Watevz

Rev. Rey Wrote:You either latch onto an idea you can twist into your pre-existing worldview or you ignore it entirely, but evidently
just regurgitating the most moronic and/or hateful opinions you can without bothering to think about whether or not they actually fit or even make any fucking sense.

I don't know what your on about here, elaborate if u want...

But i just have one question seeing your the arbitrator of morality. What opinion have i got that's hateful??? 

Some people on this forum believe all Christians should be persecuted. Thats a hateful opinion. 
Where have i even show any hate let alone have a hateful opinion as fucked up and stupid as that?

I don't personally feel persecuted. Must be subjective.
"There ought to be a term that would designate those who actually follow the teachings of Jesus, since the word 'Christian' has been largely divorced from those teachings, and so polluted by fundamentalists that it has come to connote their polar opposite: intolerance, vindictive hatred, and bigotry." -- Philip Stater, Huffington Post

always working on cleaning my windows- me regarding Johari

Messages In This Thread
RE: Health advocates do not condemn these gatherings as risky for COVID-19 transmission - by tackattack - June 10, 2020 at 5:12 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Free COVID tests again arewethereyet 6 478 December 13, 2023 at 9:18 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Covid Foxaèr 10 586 September 28, 2023 at 5:57 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Health Supplement no one 0 283 July 24, 2023 at 7:28 am
Last Post: no one
  These are not the droids you' re looking for.... onlinebiker 10 551 August 12, 2022 at 5:50 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  One of these things is not like the other ones Angrboda 1 396 December 6, 2021 at 12:55 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  [Serious] SERIOUS POST, Hillbilly Atheist has COVID. Brian37 50 3023 January 8, 2021 at 11:32 pm
Last Post: Hillbillyatheist
  How do you navigate these fora? Apollo 11 570 November 22, 2020 at 4:44 am
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Question about all these questions popping up. no one 6 654 September 22, 2020 at 12:26 am
Last Post: arewethereyet
  What are you missing these days? Gawdzilla Sama 18 1453 April 28, 2020 at 6:50 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Where do these idiots come from? onlinebiker 23 2642 April 22, 2020 at 5:48 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama