Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 7:09 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Health advocates do not condemn these gatherings as risky for COVID-19 transmission
RE: Health advocates do not condemn these gatherings as risky for COVID-19 transmission
Ah, yes, I did mention vaccines in post 6. This was to establish that your decision to mislabel the thread was part of a larger trend I’ve noticed in your posts: very poor thinking skills. I also cited your then-recent thread about Greta Thunberg’s appearance in a CNN COVID town hall, if you recall. And it was all in service of pointing out the irony of your obsession with the NPC meme: that you yourself seem to fit the mold far better than any of us. Though to be fair, we’re at least getting a little more insight into what Agnostico is like outside of trolling, and you even created an avatar (crimson rosella, it looks like.) So at least there’s that.

Frankly, dumbasses are the only group of people worth being prejudiced against. Except maybe white supremacists, but there is a lot of overlap, though I don’t think you’ve shown signs of being the latter, at least. Indifferent to The suffering of minorities, and blaming them for it perhaps, but not a full blown white supremacist.

And you didn’t just post an article. You made a lot of questionable claims in the replies and since this is a forum, we challenged them, and you doubled down on them. And you keep doing it.
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Health advocates do not condemn these gatherings as risky for COVID-19 transmission - by Rev. Rye - June 11, 2020 at 1:45 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Free COVID tests again arewethereyet 6 469 December 13, 2023 at 9:18 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Covid Foxaèr 10 551 September 28, 2023 at 5:57 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Health Supplement no one 0 272 July 24, 2023 at 7:28 am
Last Post: no one
  These are not the droids you' re looking for.... onlinebiker 10 527 August 12, 2022 at 5:50 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  One of these things is not like the other ones Angrboda 1 384 December 6, 2021 at 12:55 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  [Serious] SERIOUS POST, Hillbilly Atheist has COVID. Brian37 50 2900 January 8, 2021 at 11:32 pm
Last Post: Hillbillyatheist
  How do you navigate these fora? Apollo 11 549 November 22, 2020 at 4:44 am
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Question about all these questions popping up. no one 6 640 September 22, 2020 at 12:26 am
Last Post: arewethereyet
  What are you missing these days? Gawdzilla Sama 18 1414 April 28, 2020 at 6:50 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Where do these idiots come from? onlinebiker 23 2518 April 22, 2020 at 5:48 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama