Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 5:14 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Remember]: how the Spanish infedels treated Muslims
RE: [Remember]: how the Spanish infedels treated Muslims
At work.

(July 30, 2020 at 5:01 am)WinterHold Wrote:
(July 30, 2020 at 1:58 am)Peebo-Thuhlu Wrote: Awesome!

We've established it's not a problem of my incoherence but the boundaries of your self admitted ignorance that are  the limits between understanding one another.

So, to make better our thinking for us I will use 'Simpler' words and less gramar.

You, WinterHold, knowing about history? Is fekked.

You, WinterHold, knowing about morals? Is fekked.

All these comments are shown by your previous posts in just this thread alone.

So, the better for you to show a better knowing of such things? Maybe use simple sentences?

Coffee

Of note. My Snark is currently content and  safely asleep in the corner after a very large helping of Boojums.

Cheers.

No; use "other words" because the first post was not coherent enough; at least to a non-native English speaker right me, not "grammar" simple words. Burn the cheap card of picturing me as an ignorant; please. and learn to use "other words" because the previous post was a mess.

So, would my morals finally be probable to you if I agreed to every opinion you say, as if I was a parrot?
Didn't you read "Muslim" under my username? that means my religion and morals are quite different from yours. Yes we can have similar morals, but we will also have lots we disagree on.

Your level of "tolerance" though is the standard here. Would you resort to brute force to convert me, or soft power, or discussion, or simply leaving me be?

I think you meant "Practical" or, perhaps "Passable" maybe even "Palatable" rather than "Probable"?

I'll 'Burn the cheap card of picturing you as ignorant' WHEN you demonstrate the qualities to show that you are NOT ignorant.

As for your morals? Again I can only qualify such by what read here and previously. That myself and others continuesly point out the failings in your posts regarding such issues is telling.

As for you pulling the "But mah faith is 'X'!" card?

I currently work alongside somd wonderful people of various cultural backgrounds who belive a myriad of faiths. Professing to be Muslim amongst them.

We've had quite a few chats together comparing ideas, beliefs and knowledge.

Am I some expert? Fek no. Nothing more than an average 'Joe' whose had a 'Chin wag' with other average Joe's about "Life, the Univers and Everything."

Now perhapse I am remise in not understanding what if is like to live in a place where people can not freely discuss such things? This is certainly true.

Can I question, remark on and otherwise show opinions about religion, whether Muslim, Baptist, Mormon, Baha'i, Methodist or whatever have you?

Yes, yes indeed I can both on this forum and in my free and secular country.

The final comment about my 'Tolerance'?

Your faith is demonstratably fekked.

That people openly professing to worship in the same name as your belief can, have and do regularly commit atrocities is why I call said faith so fekked up.

That the best so far you have seemed to muster is "No true Scott's man" is the telling part.

Now, please, go back and show me where I have gone after YOU and not the faith you profess to believe in.

You acknowledged being ignorant of the finer points of English. It is my self and others who constantly point out the flaws, ignorance, simplicity and plain 'Wrongness' of your positions.

However, you seem to WANT me to start 'Playing the man and not the ball'?

Okay Buttercup, drop your pants and touch your toes. I'll show you just how far the dildo goes.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Remember]: how the Spanish infedels treated Muslims - by Peebo-Thuhlu - July 30, 2020 at 5:48 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Muslims , please answer this . Enlightened Ape 13 2190 August 13, 2022 at 10:32 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Sudan scraps apostasy law and alcohol ban for non-Muslims zebo-the-fat 19 4022 October 14, 2020 at 10:20 am
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  [Quranic Reflection]: What should Muslims do when the verses of God are made fun of? WinterHold 37 5645 September 9, 2020 at 5:28 pm
Last Post: Abaddon_ire
  Muslims: If the Koran is Unaltered... chimp3 57 7631 April 21, 2020 at 3:46 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  For being religious, Muslims sure lie a lot! Jehanne 12 1587 October 20, 2018 at 1:17 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Should muslims obey infidel leaders in non islamic countries? Rika82 6 1008 September 13, 2018 at 4:10 am
Last Post: pocaracas
  Can muslims even be artists or game developers if imagery is forbidden? Rokan 0 511 August 29, 2018 at 4:14 am
Last Post: Rokan
  8000 Muslims massacred by White, racist European non-Muslims. All Euro vs Euro WinterHold 92 17596 June 13, 2018 at 12:54 am
Last Post: WinterHold
  Good Muslims account_inactive 26 4573 March 3, 2017 at 3:04 pm
Last Post: account_inactive
  In muslims schools teachers beat kids and teach them hate toward non-muslims Fake Messiah 26 4875 January 25, 2017 at 10:27 am
Last Post: Mister Agenda