Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 11:55 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why did Jesus suffer for sinners and not victims
RE: Why did Jesus suffer for sinners and not victims
(June 1, 2021 at 1:05 pm)Drich Wrote:
(June 1, 2021 at 12:26 pm)Angrboda Wrote: No citation is needed when testifying to what I've personally witnessed.
what have you witnessed that you used as an argument?

I referred you to my own beliefs as a Hindu, as well as to things that other believers have told me. That you don't even remember what I said is obvious.

(June 1, 2021 at 12:26 pm)Angrboda Wrote: Or for things that are common knowledge.
sweetheart an argument that defaults to common knowledge is a logical fallacy.
https://www.developgoodhabits.com/appeal-common-sense/

An appeal to common sense and an appeal to common knowledge are different things. I don't need to cite a source for a claim that is common knowledge.

You can't even get the most basic of distinctions correct.

(June 1, 2021 at 12:26 pm)Angrboda Wrote:  Where's your citation saying that I need a citation?   Huh, dumbass?
burden of proof fallacy, states the burden lies with the one making the claim, once i do that the it is on you when you challenge the claim and materials provided.
in this case i referenced the church timeline and the translation timeline of the bible. when the koine bible was written and established and when the vulgate was written and established and the discrepancies between the two.

if you want to challenge any of that then the burden of proof shifts to you.
https://fallacyinlogic.com/burden-of-pro...-examples/

I don't know what this has to do with anything. You claimed that I needed a citation for my correction to be valid. Where's your citation for that?

(June 1, 2021 at 12:26 pm)Angrboda Wrote: All these cutesy epithets alongside such moronic drivel just makes you look even more stupid.
actually sportress it makes... well you know what it makes you when i set you up with an easy answer then provide several sources to back my play. otherwise you would not be so desperate to try and shame me into stopping. if and when ever you want to stop the name calling just ask.. or set the example. but if you want to be call a fool and made to look like one keep trying to best me.

I'm not desperate to shame you. To borrow from Boru's quote, winning an argument with someone stupid is impossible. But that you seem desperate to shame others seems rather plausible with all these names. Why don't you call me a dragon lady again? You are a joke. I challenge you for the lulz.

(June 1, 2021 at 12:26 pm)Angrboda Wrote: This nonsense about the lack of citation is just you trying to cover your ass.  It's made up.  It's just your usual pulling shit out of your ass.  
sorry slow mo but it is how logical throught works.. i know where you source your information and new as a hard left liberal won't allow truth and facts to enter into a heart felt conversation, but here in the land of truth and logic providing a citation when asked is all apart of the gig.

i honestly never thought i would have to defend the need to call for a citation to be called a liar when i tell someone it is required for you to provide one. a few of you older atheist gotta gob smacked as well. as you use to be the torch bearers of facts and logic and now one of yours is mocking people who ask for it.
So which is it, do you have a condition which makes you forget, or are you just a stupid liar?

Try not to drown guzzling all that Kool-aid. I produce references when needed or requested. Neither was the case here. Just a dumbfuck thinking he had a gotcha on me.

(June 1, 2021 at 12:26 pm)Angrboda Wrote: Or are you just going to silently crawl away like you do every time I show you being stupid?

i stop a topic when i fell you have been verbally beaten to the point where you can no longer defend your position topically. when i strip your rhyme or reason to the point where you can only personally attack like a cornered primate, then for me it is time to stop. i have no desire to destroy anyone to the point where they are afraid to respond to me. which i get make my restraint look like weakness to the.. slower than average members but if this is what it takes to keep a dialog open then i am willing to play that roll as long as you need me too.

like for instance you seem to be running out of relevant/topical steam. so it seems its time to let you go an lick your wounds

So you're going to make lame excuses for your failure. I feel sorry for your mom, but then, apples seldom fall far from the tree. Your mom was probably stupid too.
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why did Jesus suffer for sinners and not victims - by Angrboda - June 1, 2021 at 2:25 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Serious] For former Christians only, why did you leave your faith? Jehanne 159 13070 January 16, 2023 at 7:36 am
Last Post: h4ym4n
  Jerry Falwell Jnr "not a christian" and wanted to prove himself to not be like Snr GUBU 18 1949 November 1, 2022 at 8:57 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
Rainbow Why I believe in Jesus Christ Ai Somoto 20 2745 June 30, 2021 at 4:25 pm
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  Why is Jesus in third place when he deserves first? Greatest I am 25 4611 September 22, 2020 at 10:14 pm
Last Post: GrandizerII
  Did Mary and Joseph ever have sex? Fake Messiah 41 7299 March 18, 2020 at 8:05 pm
Last Post: Abaddon_ire
  Did Jesus ever have a perm? Cod 32 4392 April 3, 2019 at 11:03 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  Why did the Jews lie about Jesus? Fake Messiah 65 5832 March 28, 2019 at 5:32 pm
Last Post: Aliza
  Did Jesus decompose? Natachan 77 5865 March 26, 2019 at 8:18 pm
Last Post: fredd bear
  Jesus suffering vs eternal suffering of temporary sinners purplepurpose 72 9334 November 19, 2018 at 4:55 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Did Jesus call the Old Testament God the Devil, a Murderer and the Father of Lies? dude1 51 8476 November 6, 2018 at 12:46 pm
Last Post: Angrboda