Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 4:01 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why did Jesus suffer for sinners and not victims
RE: Why did Jesus suffer for sinners and not victims
Quote:It's sad and interesting how many justifications that can be made for killing what is obviously a baby.
Nope, it's inspiring to see how many respect bodily autonomy and reject its obvious violation and sad to see how many embrace tyranny in the name of faith.

Quote:With callous disregard, sarcasm ...and a straight face! 
With reasonable detachment as oppose to unhinged emotionalism and zealous hunger for control.

Quote:That baby on the "table"?? Who could just watch it die? There is no Christian I know that wouldn't 
You have yet to prove that statement is in context. Plenty of  Christians are fine children dying.

Quote:take that baby home and love it! And, to try and feel good about yourselves, by saying we wouldn't 
I never said that, And their plenty of Christians who would snark "let the parent take care of it. It's none of my business"

Quote:is not only patently false but diabolically perverse! I know many, many good people whose houses
are filled with "unwanted" children! And of every race!
And there are even more whose houses are not despite their protests.

Quote:I can't find one atheist among them!
Plenty of Atheists adopt despite the unfair obstacles and blatant prejudice they face in trying. So this attempts to make theists seem like saints and atheists as devils fail.

Quote:IF "your" abortion was unconditionally constitutional, which it isn't technically.... states would not be able to
stop it, and restrict abortion. As many now are doing with the "Heartbeat bill".
It should be unconditional and the heartbeat bill is a travesty. It's solidly legal as it needs to be the states are simply undermining the law and reason.

Quote:The reason? The Pro abortion advocates do not want to open a can of wormy truth. And "possibly"
lose ALL access to abortion through Roe being overturned.
There is no Pro-Abortion there is only Pro-Choice. No, they don't want to open because the matter is settled and there is no reason to. Roe isn't going anywhere. The only people who want to open it are religious zealots who are obsessed with control and feelings.

Quote:The question again... that would be before the Supreme court: "Is the fetus a baby, with rights?"
Nope, the court will rule that the Fetuses rights if it has any don't extend to living someone's body against their will. Because that is the only rational answer.

Quote:And of course we all know the answer. 
Yes we do I have written it above 

Quote:Your god of science, is ironically proving The God more & more!
There is no "god of science" and science never proves your mystic nonsense it only refutes it.

Again your delusional prattle makes you look like a total nob. Hehe

Quote:If I had to choose between the one actively participating on the ground, and the one who sits back watching edited videos with music for dramatic effect, I'm inclined to pick the one watching videos as most likely to be deluded. Wouldn't you agree?

I mentioned the availability heuristic earlier. I think we now know the cause of that—documentaries. They are availability factories. They search for the most salient moments, the loudest speakers, the most persuasive angles, and present them on a platter for you. They distort reality in such a way that you'd be better off considering them only as entertainment.
So no real counter then.
"Change was inevitable"

Nemo sicut deus debet esse!

[Image: Canada_Flag.jpg?v=1646203843]

“No matter what men think, abortion is a fact of life. Women have always had them; they always have and they always will. Are they going to have good ones or bad ones? Will the good ones be reserved for the rich, while the poor women go to quacks?”
–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why did Jesus suffer for sinners and not victims - by The Architect Of Fate - June 5, 2021 at 2:22 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Serious] For former Christians only, why did you leave your faith? Jehanne 159 12416 January 16, 2023 at 7:36 am
Last Post: h4ym4n
  Jerry Falwell Jnr "not a christian" and wanted to prove himself to not be like Snr GUBU 18 1903 November 1, 2022 at 8:57 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
Rainbow Why I believe in Jesus Christ Ai Somoto 20 2692 June 30, 2021 at 4:25 pm
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  Why is Jesus in third place when he deserves first? Greatest I am 25 4524 September 22, 2020 at 10:14 pm
Last Post: GrandizerII
  Did Mary and Joseph ever have sex? Fake Messiah 41 7146 March 18, 2020 at 8:05 pm
Last Post: Abaddon_ire
  Did Jesus ever have a perm? Cod 32 4316 April 3, 2019 at 11:03 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  Why did the Jews lie about Jesus? Fake Messiah 65 5523 March 28, 2019 at 5:32 pm
Last Post: Aliza
  Did Jesus decompose? Natachan 77 5721 March 26, 2019 at 8:18 pm
Last Post: fredd bear
  Jesus suffering vs eternal suffering of temporary sinners purplepurpose 72 9193 November 19, 2018 at 4:55 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Did Jesus call the Old Testament God the Devil, a Murderer and the Father of Lies? dude1 51 8383 November 6, 2018 at 12:46 pm
Last Post: Angrboda