Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 9:34 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why did Jesus suffer for sinners and not victims
RE: Why did Jesus suffer for sinners and not victims
(June 7, 2021 at 1:30 pm)arewethereyet Wrote: I am sorry for the loss of the pregnancy...obviously a lot of hope and joy were pinned on the promise of a wanted, and probably planned, child.

Most women are not aborting a happy pregnancy.  There's a difference.

How many people on this thread are/were actually capable of becoming pregnant?  Anyone other than me?

Thank you for your sentiments. 

Most of my children are grown, that 5 y/o is now 21. And most of my 9, are girls (one boy). 17-32 y/o
Including a TG child, who is still living at home w/ us.

To say my life has not been touched by abortion would be wrong. My own sister, I advised to have one.
She died in a vehicle accident several months later. In hind sight, I wish, for more than one reason I didn't
advise her to have one. She may be alive today, and not been on the back of a motorcycle, if caring for a child?
And she thanked me for being free of that baby! Something I've carried, sadly for decades.

Fast-forward 40 years.... 2 of my own daughters chose to abort what would've been my grandkids! And one daughter
has been giving "eggs" to infertile couples.

Does any of that sound like a person who hasn't been on both sides of the issue? There is no emotion "left" in
any of this. What has happened has happened. I miss my sister. I still love all of my daughters. I didn't disown
them or lecture them. They are grown, very educated adults making decisions for themselves.

But, I let them know my feelings about abortion, like I'm letting you all know here. Even if one person listens and
changes their minds about an abortion, I'm happy. I'm not here to change anyone's mind. I'm here to state my 
concerns and thoughts on what is true. Truth is.... 

....that fetus is a life! And it could, or couldn't be here depending on what our own mothers thought of us in the womb.
Quis ut Deus?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why did Jesus suffer for sinners and not victims - by ronedee - June 8, 2021 at 12:24 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Serious] For former Christians only, why did you leave your faith? Jehanne 159 12421 January 16, 2023 at 7:36 am
Last Post: h4ym4n
  Jerry Falwell Jnr "not a christian" and wanted to prove himself to not be like Snr GUBU 18 1903 November 1, 2022 at 8:57 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
Rainbow Why I believe in Jesus Christ Ai Somoto 20 2693 June 30, 2021 at 4:25 pm
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  Why is Jesus in third place when he deserves first? Greatest I am 25 4528 September 22, 2020 at 10:14 pm
Last Post: GrandizerII
  Did Mary and Joseph ever have sex? Fake Messiah 41 7148 March 18, 2020 at 8:05 pm
Last Post: Abaddon_ire
  Did Jesus ever have a perm? Cod 32 4316 April 3, 2019 at 11:03 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  Why did the Jews lie about Jesus? Fake Messiah 65 5523 March 28, 2019 at 5:32 pm
Last Post: Aliza
  Did Jesus decompose? Natachan 77 5723 March 26, 2019 at 8:18 pm
Last Post: fredd bear
  Jesus suffering vs eternal suffering of temporary sinners purplepurpose 72 9195 November 19, 2018 at 4:55 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Did Jesus call the Old Testament God the Devil, a Murderer and the Father of Lies? dude1 51 8383 November 6, 2018 at 12:46 pm
Last Post: Angrboda