Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 9:20 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New York Gov Cuomo charged with sexual harrasment/hostile work environment
RE: New York Gov Cuomo charged with sexual harrasment/hostile work environment
(August 4, 2021 at 5:57 pm)onlinebiker Wrote:
(August 4, 2021 at 5:30 pm)arewethereyet Wrote: Biker, you brought this topic up.  What are people supposed to do?  State their opinion?  Pass over the topic?  Get their undies in a twist?

It's a news story and just like every other one there will be guesses made until (if) the truth comes out.

FFS...you even brough back Helios from his self-imposed bye-forever that lasted a week.

Talk about it I guess....  What constitutes a friendly pat and what makes a leacherous grope.....

I doubt there will be a shortage of opinion....

And nobody ever thought Nancy would stay gone....

Any unwanted touch is a grope...not a friendly pat. And speaking of that...I don't want a friendly pat from anyone...pretty much ever. When in doubt - hands off.

His excuse of being Italian and that's just how he was raised is a crock...he's at one of the highest levels of government and if he hasn't figured out by now that behavior isn't acceptable then he's a bigger dumbass than originally thought.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

Messages In This Thread
RE: New York Gov Cuomo charged with sexual harrasment/hostile work environment - by arewethereyet - August 4, 2021 at 6:03 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cincinnati Cop Charged with murder. Brian37 21 3664 July 29, 2015 at 4:12 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  New York City Atheists Upset With Street Sign Containing The Word "Heaven" Judas BentHer 18 5993 April 27, 2012 at 4:43 pm
Last Post: jackman
  Family asks doctors to wait for prayers to work binny 23 6899 June 12, 2010 at 6:53 am
Last Post: KichigaiNeko
  Liberalism, atheism, male sexual exclusivity linked to IQ Eilonnwy 20 5555 March 1, 2010 at 3:37 pm
Last Post: Eilonnwy