Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 6:17 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New York Gov Cuomo charged with sexual harrasment/hostile work environment
RE: New York Gov Cuomo charged with sexual harrasment/hostile work environment
(August 4, 2021 at 6:50 pm)onlinebiker Wrote:
(August 4, 2021 at 6:39 pm)Rev. Rye Wrote: The answer to that question is: ask the person in question. Preferably before you do it. If they'd refuses to allow it, don't do it. If you do it and they tells you to stop doing it, never do it again. If they says yes and/or says they likes the feeling, feel free to do it. Does this make sense?

Almost

Fixed it for you

Good catch - though I am quite aware that it isn't only women that are approached in an unwanted manner...that's where my mind goes first...I suppose partly based on personal experience.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

Messages In This Thread
RE: New York Gov Cuomo charged with sexual harrasment/hostile work environment - by arewethereyet - August 4, 2021 at 7:27 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cincinnati Cop Charged with murder. Brian37 21 3663 July 29, 2015 at 4:12 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  New York City Atheists Upset With Street Sign Containing The Word "Heaven" Judas BentHer 18 5993 April 27, 2012 at 4:43 pm
Last Post: jackman
  Family asks doctors to wait for prayers to work binny 23 6899 June 12, 2010 at 6:53 am
Last Post: KichigaiNeko
  Liberalism, atheism, male sexual exclusivity linked to IQ Eilonnwy 20 5554 March 1, 2010 at 3:37 pm
Last Post: Eilonnwy