Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 12:54 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hijabi Transformations | Tiktok Compilation: the video
RE: Hijab for non-Muslims...a challenge on "Tik Tok" on the streets of Frankfurt
(August 25, 2021 at 6:03 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(August 25, 2021 at 5:54 pm)WinterHold Wrote: Well this is refreshing news Big Grin

Hijab for non-Muslims...a challenge on "Tik Tok" on the streets of Frankfurt

https://www.tellerreport.com/news/2021-0...1lV-t.html

But the surprising part was this:

This is cool and shows the amount of acception in the western world for Muslims; xenophobic and Islamophobic voices are exposed more and more to be a mere "Right wing propaganda".

Does this mean you’re going to stop your blanket condemnation of ‘the West’ for every bad thing that’s ever happened in the Muslim world?

Boru

! I never blamed "all Europeans", my POV was always what I stated in previous replies for years (this one for example):

https://atheistforums.org/thread-63188-p...pid2056079

Quote:WinterHold said on August 21, 2021 at 4:48 pm:

I'm not a nomad; I'm a city boy who lived all his life receiving "western propaganda"; maybe that's why I learned to treat myself as your people's equal. I loved Islam and advocated it just to see that we are all people and we are all the same; but each race has "a very stinky and demonic institution" that large masses follow.

So Arabs have the Sunni/Shiite institutions. Europeans have the Christian/Zionist/Rightist institution. Americans have the Republican/Democratic/Oligarch/Deep State institution...etc.

Each nation has its institutions. Some institutions are racist, some are globalist,... etc etc.

Let's be honest: the strongest institutions that influence thoughts are based in north America & Europe in this age; and huge masses follow them blindly like moths.

And moth have no brains. They just follow the flames blindly.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hijab for non-Muslims...a challenge on "Tik Tok" on the streets of Frankfurt - by WinterHold - August 25, 2021 at 6:12 pm