Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 9:10 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hijabi Transformations | Tiktok Compilation: the video
RE: Hijab for non-Muslims...a challenge on "Tik Tok" on the streets of Frankfurt
(August 25, 2021 at 6:18 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(August 25, 2021 at 6:12 pm)WinterHold Wrote: ! I never blamed "all Europeans", my POV was always what I stated in previous replies for years (this one for example):

https://atheistforums.org/thread-63188-p...pid2056079

Let's be honest: the strongest institutions that influence thoughts are based in north America & Europe in this age; and huge masses follow them blindly like moths.

And moth have no brains. They just follow the flames blindly.

Horse SHIT. You’ve played the guilt by association card more times than I can count - you told ME that I share the blame for the crap your co-religionists have found themselves in.

You are a liar without shame and a stench in the nostrils of God.

Boru

You share the blame by being silent towards the crimes commit against civilian Muslims; that's a different thing.
Well, I never remained silent for the crimes Hitler did to your ancestors, hell I was never even silent about crimes commit by ancient Muslims against non-Muslims !

My problem with you was always this: the "propaganda institutions" did affect you -even if it was a little-, and don't feel offended: they affected Billions of people including Muslims. The propaganda waged is payed for in billions of Dollars for decades,

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hijab for non-Muslims...a challenge on "Tik Tok" on the streets of Frankfurt - by WinterHold - August 25, 2021 at 6:38 pm