Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 11:55 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hijabi Transformations | Tiktok Compilation: the video
RE: Hijab for non-Muslims...a challenge on "Tik Tok" on the streets of Frankfurt
(August 25, 2021 at 8:51 pm)WinterHold Wrote:
(August 25, 2021 at 7:12 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: (bold mine)

No, in your eyes, I'm just as guilty as any psychopath who kills a Muslim for being a Muslim.

And I'm 'silent' on the issue? Really?

Fuck directly off - you have no idea how anti-Muslim propaganda affects me. But I see you're continuing with your stupid, fucking, racist blanket accusations.

Boru

Of course you're not as guilty, neither God generalizes the weight of sins:

Quote:Sura 24, The Quran:
https://quran.com/24:11?store=false&translations=

(11) It was a group from among you that concocted the lie––do not consider it a bad thing for you [people]; it was a good thing––and every one of them will be charged with the sin he has earned. He who took the greatest part in it will have a painful punishment.

— Abdul Haleem

Silence and looking the other way when the crime happens -even when you hate it- is, in my opinion, a sin. Just like a theater watching a crime with nobody preventing it or trying to prevent it. Then God will punish severly the one who took the greatest part in it, but who said that the "theater" will be forgiven?

BTW I treat myself like that and I'm telling you: who said that I will be excused? far as I know I will be present on the borders of hell wishing for forgiveness on Judgement Day:

Quote:Sura 19, The Quran:
https://quran.com/19:67?font=v1&translations=85

(67) but does man not remember that We created him when he was nothing before?

(68) By your Lord [Prophet] We shall gather them and the devils together and set them on their knees around Hell;

(69) We shall seize out of each group those who were most disobedient towards the Lord of Mercy-

(70) We know best who most deserves to burn in Hell-

(71) but every single one of you will approach it, a decree from your Lord which must be fulfilled.

(72) We shall save the devout and leave the evildoers there on their knees.

I will kneel in front of hell, me, you, Prophet Mohammed -Peace be upon him-, Obama, Trump, Paris Hilton.
Everybody.

Talking about the crimes commit is the tiniest effort. I know for example that the words I wrote here did contribute and will contribute to bring down the behemoth of evil with all its faces.

Maybe that will get me saved on that day.

You are a cherry-picking, prevaricating, bigoted, deflecting, insincere, hypocritical pile of diseased baboon shit.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hijab for non-Muslims...a challenge on "Tik Tok" on the streets of Frankfurt - by BrianSoddingBoru4 - August 26, 2021 at 4:16 am