Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 2:39 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hijabi Transformations | Tiktok Compilation: the video
RE: Hijab for non-Muslims...a challenge on "Tik Tok" on the streets of Frankfurt
(August 25, 2021 at 5:54 pm)WinterHold Wrote: Well this is refreshing news Big Grin

If by tolerance, you mean that we should not insult (such as saying go back to your country), we should not attack and forcefully remove their head coverings, ......sure, I agree with that.

The problem I have is that someone a very long time ago decided to make this a religious thing which means that it is a command coming from the “jewish god” and that you can not question it. You would get killed if you question the master leader. You would get killed if at one point, as a woman, you decide to remove it.

What is this rule for? It looks like it has to do with jealous men who don’t want other guys looking at their wives.
Jealousy has evolutionary advantages of course. I don’t think it comes from any god.
Since it is the men who controlled arab society back then and even now, they decided that the women should cover up, head to toe.
So, there is an imbalance. Why should I support such an imbalance?

How are you going to have family photos? Birthday parties and photos? How are you going to have a vacation and vacation photos?
People would just see a cloth.

In western society, a person’s face is his identification.
It looks like in the arab muslim society, women don’t have an identity.

If I see my friend, how am I suppose to know it is her if I can’t see her face? How am I going to say hello?
In other words, men can’t be friends with women in arab muslim society.

Some of the photos that you are showing, the ladies are showing their faces and their hair is covered. What’s the point in covering your hair?

Note: Apparently, there is a certain muslim tribe where they got it reversed. It is the men who cover their hair and not the women.

CONCLUSION: No, I can’t just idly sit by. It is something that I would have to speak against.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hijab for non-Muslims...a challenge on "Tik Tok" on the streets of Frankfurt - by Ferrocyanide - January 14, 2022 at 9:23 pm