Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 9:10 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hijabi Transformations | Tiktok Compilation: the video
RE: Hijab for non-Muslims...a challenge on "Tik Tok" on the streets of Frankfurt
(January 16, 2022 at 12:53 pm)WinterHold Wrote:
(January 16, 2022 at 11:15 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: You are truly an ignorant piece of shit. Nakedness (or near nakedness or provocative outfits) doesn’t trigger sexual harassment or sexual assault. You know what does trigger it? Men who are prone to sexual harassment and sexual assault.

Eedjit.

Boru

It actually does, even science affirms this basic fact:

Quote:So yes, it’s arguably easier for men to be aroused by a sexy appearance. But does that mean they can be provoked beyond self-control?
Stop "acting a fool" in front of facts,

That article doesn’t support your contention at all. Rather, it does a very good job of refuting it. Such a good job, in fact, that I wonder if you read the article at all.

Is a straight man likely to be aroused by an attractive woman in sexy attire? Of course. But it’s a long, LONG way from arousal to assault.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hijab for non-Muslims...a challenge on "Tik Tok" on the streets of Frankfurt - by BrianSoddingBoru4 - January 16, 2022 at 1:04 pm