Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 2:29 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Childress Pledges Ammo to Ukraine
RE: Childress Pledges Ammo to Ukraine
(March 3, 2022 at 9:18 am)onlinebiker Wrote: https://www.si.com/racing/2022/03/02/ric...to-ukraine

He pledges to send a million rounds to Ukraine

Nice sentiment. But - what caliber?  

And - have you tried ordering ammo lately? Where is it going to come from? Here in the US there' s been a big shortage of ALL ammo for the last couple years.

The Ukrainians could use some 7.62 x 39 ammo for their AK47's - but the only people that seem to have plenty is the Russians and the Chinese.... I don' t think that' s going to work....

Ordering and producing the rounds isn’t the issue (Childress is worth a quarter billion and sits on the board of Ammo, Inc), and several American companies make the 7.62x39s.

Not sure how they’re going to deliver it, though.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson

Messages In This Thread
Childress Pledges Ammo to Ukraine - by onlinebiker - March 3, 2022 at 9:18 am
RE: Childress Pledges Ammo to Ukraine - by BrianSoddingBoru4 - March 3, 2022 at 10:51 am
RE: Childress Pledges Ammo to Ukraine - by onlinebiker - March 3, 2022 at 11:59 am
RE: Childress Pledges Ammo to Ukraine - by onlinebiker - March 3, 2022 at 2:00 pm
RE: Childress Pledges Ammo to Ukraine - by onlinebiker - March 3, 2022 at 6:28 pm
RE: Childress Pledges Ammo to Ukraine - by Anomalocaris - March 3, 2022 at 12:56 pm
RE: Childress Pledges Ammo to Ukraine - by Anomalocaris - March 3, 2022 at 1:06 pm