Play "Cards Against Atheist Forums" online now!
Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: 27th July 2017, 14:44

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Somebody changes "Hollywood" sign in L.A. to "Hollyweed"
#1
Somebody changes "Hollywood" sign in L.A. to "Hollyweed"
Ain't that a beautiful thing?

[Image: C1Gh7yaUUAAh8NG.jpg]

http://abc7.com/news/hollywood-sign-alte...1681507%2F
"Should I kill myself or have a cup of coffee?"

Reply
#2
RE: Somebody changes "Hollywood" sign in L.A. to "Hollyweed"
not the first time that's happened . . .
The problem with 90% of the politicians is they make the other 10% look bad.
Reply
#3
RE: Somebody changes "Hollywood" sign in L.A. to "Hollyweed"
Ha ha ha, is that real or photoshopped?

It would be funny in reality if it were only photoshopped. Prob with damaging public or private property is that it costs money to fix it.

Funny and not funny I guess.
Reply
#4
RE: Somebody changes "Hollywood" sign in L.A. to "Hollyweed"
It's real. Or was real.

Also, the feat was accomplished with a few tarps, so no damage.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017...plnews_d-1
What is a drop of rain... compared to the storm?

What is a thought... compared to a mind?
Reply
#5
RE: Somebody changes "Hollywood" sign in L.A. to "Hollyweed"
[Image: 268.jpg]
The problem with 90% of the politicians is they make the other 10% look bad.
Reply
#6
RE: Somebody changes "Hollywood" sign in L.A. to "Hollyweed"
It's real. Or was real.

Also, the feat was accomplished with a few tarps, so no damage.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fatal shooting at Fort Lauderdale/Hollywood Airport (FLL) c172 45 1675 6th January 2017, 23:01
Last Post: Minimalist
  Hollywood puts out more religious crap. Brian37 50 3331 22nd March 2016, 19:48
Last Post: abaris
  The Pope Must Diet, Hollywood now Un Friendly. Brian37 15 1380 18th December 2014, 14:22
Last Post: Brian37
  Why Christians Now Rule Hollywood Lutrinae 10 1237 5th April 2014, 11:33
Last Post: KUSA



Users browsing this thread: