Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 7, 2024, 4:48 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rapture September 2015
RE: Rapture September 2015
(September 5, 2015 at 2:02 pm)drfuzzy Wrote: Aw, now, HOW did I miss this thread?  21 pages in already, and mh.brewer beat me to this on pg. 1.  Mh, can I go into business with you?
Depends on the percentage split you want but I think there will be enough idiots to go around.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
[Image: Rapture+cards+lol_fa767e_3989479.jpg]
"The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one." - George Bernard Shaw
The christian forums are finding signs all over the world;

' Wrote:NOT Normal:

ADS-B, TCAS 'Unreliable' in U.S. Southeast 

The FAA is warning pilots flying in the Southeast that ADS-B and TCAS traffic avoidance technology will be disrupted the entire month of September from Virginia to Florida because of "military activities."

Read more athttp://www.flyingmag.com/news/ads-b-tcas-unreliable-us-southeast#EgGMLpjAZ2vMS6MC.99

https://www.nbaa.org/ops/airspace/r...he...mber-2.php

Something is in the works.....

It's all quite sad if you see rapture coming through airline warnings. Must be quite a dark world to be in, looking for signs of the end of the world.

http://www.christianforumsite.com/thread...85/page-20
Oh I started reading that thread. Gave up just on page 1. Besides, they have 'amens' instead of kudos. Deal breaker.
Rapture September 2015
It's painful but gotta love the usernames though? Fish Catcher Jim, Brother Mike, Abdicate..
This by abdicate on the christian forum. I'm sure it makes some sense to the inmates of the asylum, but I'd like to point out that there was another ruler who wanted to create the 1000 year Reich. Didn't work out so well, first time round.

Quote:...The Arabs (Islam). It'll happen and then that day the two witnesses appear... They'll preach for 1260 days, be killed by the AC, then 1260 days later Jesus returns to rule for 1000 years. It'll all start with the division of Israel twice...first time is the beginning and then when the AC takes over.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
(September 6, 2015 at 11:35 am)LastPoet Wrote: Oh I started reading that thread. Gave up just on page 1. Besides, they have 'amens' instead of kudos. Deal breaker.

Might be fun to start posting there.
To-morrow, and to-morrow, and to-morrow,
Creeps in this petty pace from day to day,
To the last syllable of recorded time;
And all our yesterdays have lighted fools
The way to dusty death. Out, out, brief candle!
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player,
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage,
And then is heard no more. It is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.
(September 6, 2015 at 11:49 am)abaris Wrote: This by abdicate on the christian forum. I'm sure it makes some sense to the inmates of the asylum, but I'd like to point out that there was another ruler who wanted to create the 1000 year Reich. Didn't work out so well, first time round.

Quote:...The Arabs (Islam). It'll happen and then that day the two witnesses appear... They'll preach for 1260 days, be killed by the AC, then 1260 days later Jesus returns to rule for 1000 years. It'll all start with the division of Israel twice...first time is the beginning and then when the AC takes over.

Don't gods "paradise" is far worse then anything hitler could come up with. Atleast you could yourself to leave the third reich.
To-morrow, and to-morrow, and to-morrow,
Creeps in this petty pace from day to day,
To the last syllable of recorded time;
And all our yesterdays have lighted fools
The way to dusty death. Out, out, brief candle!
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player,
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage,
And then is heard no more. It is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.
(September 6, 2015 at 11:35 am)LastPoet Wrote: Oh I started reading that thread. Gave up just on page 1. Besides, they have 'amens' instead of kudos. Deal breaker.

The ones I find truly puke-inducing are the doubchebags who give "blessings."  What a bunch of sanctimonious cunts!
How can all of you read Christian forums without feeling your brain melting? Anytime I read a Christian Forum I want to bang my head against something hard. Like a wall, or a rock. I find their lack of logic disturbing.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Rapture on another planet Fake Messiah 16 3394 July 19, 2018 at 2:46 pm
Last Post: Ravenshire
  2011 post from Facebook regarding 2012 "rapture" Foxaèr 1 577 May 23, 2018 at 10:25 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Christian marriage in 2015 drfuzzy 14 4420 November 1, 2015 at 3:31 pm
Last Post: Mermaid
  Rapture October 7th, 2015 JesusHChrist 171 28016 October 19, 2015 at 6:13 am
Last Post: SofaKingHigh
  Rapture report dyresand 58 9269 September 25, 2015 at 4:46 am
Last Post: Randy Carson
  How will you spend your last four days on earth? Rapture and end days, oh my! Whateverist 40 7518 September 21, 2015 at 8:32 pm
Last Post: ignoramus
  Rapture news thread 15th - 22nd dyresand 63 10821 September 19, 2015 at 4:52 am
Last Post: robvalue
  Questions About the Rapture Jenny A 72 25392 September 16, 2015 at 11:32 pm
Last Post: Jenny A
  Belief in The Devil in 2015 Iroscato 71 15978 April 16, 2015 at 3:45 pm
Last Post: robvalue
  Antichrist Alert!!!! Coming Sept 2015!!!!! JesusHChrist 28 7581 March 5, 2015 at 6:56 pm
Last Post: dyresand