Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 23, 2024, 5:47 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rapture September 2015
RE: Rapture September 2015
(September 13, 2015 at 10:05 am)Bad Wolf Wrote: Why is this prediction going to come true when all the others haven't?

Something tells me the prof enjoys suffering a little persecution for his faith.
(September 13, 2015 at 11:26 am)downbeatplumb Wrote:
(September 13, 2015 at 11:23 am)Whateverist the White Wrote: Cool, so you're a Game of Thrones fan too?  Winter is indeed coming, but not until the next season airs this Spring.  Surely completing the George R.R. Martin story of Ice and Fire would supersede the plans of any celestial host.

A watch tower is great but I hope you're remembering to get out for milk and cookies with the boys.  All prophecy and no fun will make any Jack a dull boy.

Bran the little boy from the first season is now about seven feet tall and it's only supposed to be little while later.

They'd better plug that young man into some weir roots where his height will be easier to hide.
The only time I have ever heard of the game of thrones, is when you guys talk of it.
I play guitar a little, (one I made a new headpiece for), ride bike a little, just got done re-doing a nice old lawn tractor- no games.

People revel in games and competition.
Why that is, is still a mystery to me.

But prophecy (not the occult kind) fascinates me, I have followed after some rabbit trails, but nothing has ever had so many arrows pointing to one time frame in all these 40+ years.
If this was a game to be played- it is one with the highest ever reward.
(September 13, 2015 at 1:10 pm)professor Wrote: but nothing has ever had so many arrows pointing to one time frame in all these 40+ years.

Exactly how many more arrows does this time frame have than your last rapture prediction date? Just one more, two, ten, a hundred more arrows? I need to know how many arrows it has.
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
(September 13, 2015 at 1:10 pm)professor Wrote: If this was a game to be played- it is one with the highest ever reward.

The highest reward of baseless assumptions, themselves based upon a variation of mythical stories and I'm afraid the disappointmemt when nothing materialises, as I can assure you it won't, will leave you open to more ridicule. Not that it seems to phase you much but just be ready.

After this latest adventure into failed prophesy has passed you really should take stock and question what leads you down these crazy paths.
I can say with 100% conviction that nothing out of the ordinary is going to happen; certainly no antichrist shenanigans. September will slip into October like they were one and the same. And I didn't need to juggle any ludicrous bible nonsense or torture innocent maths in the cause of numerology. I got my information old school, by being an actual confirmed prophet.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
(September 13, 2015 at 1:10 pm)professor Wrote: But prophecy (not the occult kind) fascinates me, I have followed after some rabbit trails, but nothing has ever had so many arrows pointing to one time frame in all these 40+ years.
If this was a game to be played- it is one with the highest ever reward.

It is a game. It's ridiculous. The only reason you can't see it is because you have immersed yourself so deeply in it that you have lost sight of what is real. The 'game' is more interesting than reality to you. You have become swallowed up by these useless preoccupations. What do you do differently because of these predictions? Nothing really. It's just a game that makes no difference. It's just a preoccupation to waste your time. You have lost yourself in these preoccupations.
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
(September 13, 2015 at 1:10 pm)professor Wrote: [...]
But prophecy (not the occult kind) fascinates me, I have followed after some rabbit trails, but nothing has ever had so many arrows pointing to one time frame in all these 40+ years.
[...]

Great - I'm sure next prediction will be even more convincing. And the one after that. And so on...

[Image: Doing-the-same-thing_Albert-EInstein.jpg]
"The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one." - George Bernard Shaw
I didn't know it was Einstein who said that quote above, he really should have found a decent barber for that pic though.

Losty, last year had a few things going for it.
I thought the risk worth it, to to take a shot at a date, though, without prodding by Min, I would not have stepped out.

This year we have a veritable avalanche of goodies, and though I have not set a date, having September as the do or die (for my tenure here) is good enough.
I would rather think everybody wins, either many of you will be elated by my departure-
Or I will be elated by my (upward) Departure.
Professor, I don't want you to leave. August/September would never be the same for me.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Rapture on another planet Fake Messiah 16 3324 July 19, 2018 at 2:46 pm
Last Post: Ravenshire
  2011 post from Facebook regarding 2012 "rapture" Foxaèr 1 574 May 23, 2018 at 10:25 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Christian marriage in 2015 drfuzzy 14 4411 November 1, 2015 at 3:31 pm
Last Post: Mermaid
  Rapture October 7th, 2015 JesusHChrist 171 27870 October 19, 2015 at 6:13 am
Last Post: SofaKingHigh
  Rapture report dyresand 58 9237 September 25, 2015 at 4:46 am
Last Post: Randy Carson
  How will you spend your last four days on earth? Rapture and end days, oh my! Whateverist 40 7423 September 21, 2015 at 8:32 pm
Last Post: ignoramus
  Rapture news thread 15th - 22nd dyresand 63 10769 September 19, 2015 at 4:52 am
Last Post: robvalue
  Questions About the Rapture Jenny A 72 25274 September 16, 2015 at 11:32 pm
Last Post: Jenny A
  Belief in The Devil in 2015 Iroscato 71 15880 April 16, 2015 at 3:45 pm
Last Post: robvalue
  Antichrist Alert!!!! Coming Sept 2015!!!!! JesusHChrist 28 7567 March 5, 2015 at 6:56 pm
Last Post: dyresand