Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 8, 2024, 4:13 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1.5 Average
Another raaaaaaaaaape!!!
RE: Another raaaaaaaaaape!!!
If she got into a shower naked with a stranger not intending to have sex, after already having been raped 9 times, then this person is a tremendous thundercunt.

Or, it's bullshit.

I call bullshit.
You may refer to me as "Oh High One."
(January 11, 2016 at 7:53 am)SofaKingHigh Wrote: If she got into a shower naked with a stranger not intending to have sex, after already having been raped 9 times, then this person is a tremendous thundercunt.

Or, it's bullshit.

I call bullshit.

Why?

Perhaps she needs psychological help in order to get out of the cycle she's trapped in. It doesn't make her a bad person.
(January 11, 2016 at 7:30 am)pool Wrote: She was raped over 9 times before.
Over 9 fucking times. Fuck.
She thought getting naked with a man on shower and kissing him wouldn't excite the guy? Holy shit. Raped 9 times before. She knows how a situation can escalate into one which leads to sex and yet she went into a shower with a guy that was making moves on her, was drunk and kissed him. Shit.
She is either completely brainless or put herself in that situation knowing what would happen. I'll leaning slightly on the latter part and the former.

Fuck no, rape is not okay. If you get raped once, that's terrible. If you get raped twice, that's very sad and you have my whole support. But when someone gets raped for over 10 times. Fuck. 10 fucking times. Even I know something's up. Shit. Seems like a completely manufactured scenario to me.
Shithead's like this are the real reason why real rape victims loose credibility.

Did you guys know that this chick reported a man to his boss because he waved at her?
She was apparently on an anti-rape tour and wasn't getting any attention or publicity. She then proceeds to select a guy, remember she was raped for over 9 times before, she kisses him, have a FUCKING SHOWER with him for Christ's sake. They have sex, and she cries rape. She apparently now have a shitload of more publicity for her tour and apparently had recently updated her profile with a link to buy some online shit of hers after this incident of hers. I don't think for a second she is dumb enough to go into a shower WITH A FUCKING STRANGER after being raped for over 9 times by 9 different people. She is smart enough to use all this attention to promote her tour. I mean, look at that instagram pic of her crying. Fake as fuck.

From the link in the OP:

Quote: But it wasn’t an innocent offering, Amour said.

“The water wasn’t even running, as soon as I got in the bathroom, that’s when he attacked,” she said.

“I was completely dressed until he ripped my clothes off.”

So where are you getting your extra info from?

Besides, even if she led him, doesn't mean he can rape her. He performed the action and deserves the punishment.

But the people following or joining her campaign should realize, though her message is good, she herself is NOT a good role-model worth following. At best she is a moron at worst a lying manipulative psycho.
Quote:To know yet to think that one does not know is best; Not to know yet to think that one knows will lead to difficulty.
- Lau Tzu

Join me on atheistforums Slack Cool Shades (pester tibs via pm if you need invite) Tongue

My wife Wrote:At best she is a moron at worst a lying manipulative psycho.
I second that
(January 11, 2016 at 8:07 am)Irrational Wrote:
(January 11, 2016 at 7:53 am)SofaKingHigh Wrote: If she got into a shower naked with a stranger not intending to have sex, after already having been raped 9 times, then this person is a tremendous thundercunt.

Or, it's bullshit.

I call bullshit.

Why?

Perhaps she needs psychological help in order to get out of the cycle she's trapped in. It doesn't make her a bad person.

OK, well, it seems I was right, the initial claim that she was having a shower was bullshit, she wasn't sharing a shower with this man, she was merely using his as her hostel had no hot water.  He then over-powered and raped her.

Amazing how different a story can look with just the smallest of facts distorted isn't it?
You may refer to me as "Oh High One."
(January 11, 2016 at 4:26 am)Yeauxleaux Wrote: I don't think anyone is saying she "deserved to be raped"... she did something irresponsible, and unfortunately it happened as a consequence. I don't wish car accidents on people who don't wear seatbelts, but it can happen as a consequence. That's just a fact.

Sorry but she is somewhat, even if just a little, responsible for herself in this particular situation.

Yes, it's correct to say it's "always the fault of the rapist". That non-negotiable. I repeat for emphasis, the guy in this story is a rapist and needs to do time.

It not correct to always say "the victim has absolutely no responsibility". No, these two statements are not mutually exclusive, as much as everyone loves to think they are. She was probably pissed off her face herself, or maybe high off something, which she shouldn't have been if she knows she ends up endangering herself. Either that, or she doesn't have enough common sense to be left on her own, if she thinks that shit was rational. If she's been raped as many times as she claims she has been, she needs help, not attempts at defending her irresponsibility in this situation.

Absolutely bang fucking on.
Another raaaaaaaaaape!!!
(January 10, 2016 at 11:49 pm)Catholic_Lady Wrote:
(January 10, 2016 at 11:02 pm)Chad32 Wrote: That would be a start.

See? This is what I have a problem with. You're acting as though men are so out of control of their own sexual urges that women shouldn't be around them at all in an intimate setting unless they plan on having sex with them. 

I get that we need to be careful, but this is just a bit too far imho.

Yes lady, this was my point as well. Grown men are expected to abide by the laws of society. Saying, "well, the booze made me do it" is the biggest cop out. Whether it's rape, murder, assault, or any other violent crime against another person, the assailant is responsible, NOT the alcohol. Men are and SHOULD be expected to deal with their sexual urges in a civilized manner that does not cause physical harm to others. Thats not really a lot to ask, boys.
Nay_Sayer: “Nothing is impossible if you dream big enough, or in this case, nothing is impossible if you use a barrel of KY Jelly and a miniature horse.”

Wiser words were never spoken. 
(January 10, 2016 at 10:15 pm)pool Wrote: Grabbing a penis and putting it in front of my Vag is not consent to sex!! raaaaaaaaape
#menareanimals

Actually it's not. Consent is really not that complicated. Your posts have a pretty angry and entitled tone to them.

If someone asked you to stop, would you stop? I would hope so.
If The Flintstones have taught us anything, it's that pelicans can be used to mix cement.

-Homer Simpson
(January 11, 2016 at 9:03 am)Mermaid Wrote:
(January 10, 2016 at 10:15 pm)pool Wrote: Grabbing a penis and putting it in front of my Vag is not consent to sex!! raaaaaaaaape
#menareanimals

Actually it's not. Consent is really not that complicated. Your posts have a pretty angry and entitled tone to them.

I think he is getting at the point that most of the time you have sex, consent is expressed by actions not words. Think about out it. When your going at it do you just stop and say "Okay, now before we begin, do you consent to sexual relations with me?" Most of us don't and this usually isn't a problem. Now if the girl says stop, you stop. But when your a with a raging hard on, only a moment away from orgasm, this is easier said then done as during sex your rational mind usually goes bye-bye.
To-morrow, and to-morrow, and to-morrow,
Creeps in this petty pace from day to day,
To the last syllable of recorded time;
And all our yesterdays have lighted fools
The way to dusty death. Out, out, brief candle!
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player,
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage,
And then is heard no more. It is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.
(January 11, 2016 at 9:12 am)Lemonvariable72 Wrote:
(January 11, 2016 at 9:03 am)Mermaid Wrote: Actually it's not. Consent is really not that complicated. Your posts have a pretty angry and entitled tone to them.

I think he is getting at the point that most of the time you have sex, consent is expressed by actions not words. Think about out it. When your going at it do you just stop and say "Okay, now before we begin, do you consent to sexual relations with me?" Most of us don't and this usually isn't a problem. Now if the girl says stop, you stop. But when your a with a raging hard on, only a moment away from orgasm, this is easier said then done as during sex your rational mind usually goes bye-bye.

Spot on. Clap

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Another day another mass shooting in America downbeatplumb 35 4796 August 29, 2018 at 4:29 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Another Day, another derogatory book about Trump. Jehanne 25 2418 August 13, 2018 at 4:13 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  Another Day - Another Leak Mexico Isn't Paying For The Fucking Wall Minimalist 28 7119 August 7, 2017 at 2:11 pm
Last Post: Dropship
  Another Rapist - Another Asshole Judge Minimalist 13 3592 August 22, 2016 at 4:31 pm
Last Post: Minimalist