Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 25, 2024, 10:48 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Women's clothes?
RE: Women's clothes?
(January 16, 2016 at 4:19 pm)*Deidre* Wrote: My vote on yoga pants, I wear them a lot. You can wear them 'down' for casual wear, wear them for running, and wear heels and they become sexy. Love them.

I don't wear them with heels, but I will wear them to bed, or to walk the dog, or run errands, or work out,
to work on the computer, to sit at a desk at school, all day...

I have so many pairs.
(January 16, 2016 at 4:17 pm)Whateverist the White Wrote:
(January 16, 2016 at 3:13 pm)Heat Wrote: I'm not going to respond to all of what you said, because frankly I don't have the time.
However, if they are soooo comfortable and that's the only reason to wear them, why not just wear pajamas? Why not wear a nightgown? There is a slew of other things that are 10x more comfortable, there's no reason to claim these skin tight pants are only being worn for comfort and you don't care about any other factors besides it.
Also would you be fine with men who wear skin tight pants, specially designed to give the exact outline of their penis, yet then go claim it's specifically and solely for comfort?
It's the exact same thing.

I'm not saying you shouldn't wear yoga pants, that's perfectly fine, just don't claim it for something it's not. If you are in the comfort of your own home that's not what's being discussed. What's being discussed is that somehow anything worn in your a woman's home has become acceptable to wear in public, and anyone questioning that is labeled as being misogynist, discriminatory, or bigoted.

I could wear a speedo in public. Speedo's are pretty comfy right? However I don't because I care about how i'm seen, and to claim you don't wear things like yoga pants in public for at least to some degree the purpose of being seen, and don't care whatsoever about how you're seen and only wear them because they are comfortable, is simply a lie.

MTL, if you really just wear them to be comfortable then you are a sensible woman who behaves as I believe I would in your place.  But if you are actually wearing them to be seen, then I owe you my heart felt appreciation.

heh

I don't hate men who check out women,

and I don't judge women who dress sexy.

If I want to dress sexy, I will, and can.

But I personally just don't use yoga pants for that reason.

I wear them all the time...and it is because they are practical.
I'd like to know why it's okay for men to wear whatever they want but people think it's normal to sit around discussing exactly what's modest or not modest enough for women. People can wear what they want. It's really none of your business.

[Image: sexy-man-in-short-shorts-hailing-a-cab.jpg]
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
(January 16, 2016 at 4:24 pm)MTL Wrote:
(January 16, 2016 at 4:19 pm)*Deidre* Wrote: My vote on yoga pants, I wear them a lot. You can wear them 'down' for casual wear, wear them for running, and wear heels and they become sexy. Love them.

I don't wear them with heels, but I will wear them to bed, or to walk the dog, or run errands, or work out,

I have so many pairs.

Yoga pants are heaven. You can wear them almost anywhere they'll go with any shoes and any outfit. Plus it's like being naked with a super soft aura around your booty.
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
I consider my regards for what women wear the same as my thoughts on people who eat dessert before dinner.
It's none of my goddamn business.

Crazy, huh?
Reading through some of the replies, and laughing that men take issue with how women dress. lol If I want to wear a halter top and tight yoga pants, or a potato sack with goggles...it's my business. Blush
(January 16, 2016 at 4:36 pm)Thena323 Wrote: I consider my regards for what women wear the same as my thoughts on people who eat dessert before dinner.
It's none of my goddamn business.

Crazy, huh?

Hear hear
(January 16, 2016 at 4:33 pm)Losty Wrote:
(January 16, 2016 at 4:24 pm)MTL Wrote: I don't wear them with heels, but I will wear them to bed, or to walk the dog, or run errands, or work out,

I have so many pairs.

Yoga pants are heaven. You can wear them almost anywhere they'll go with any shoes and any outfit. Plus it's like being naked with a super soft aura around your booty.

My fiance says they look hot when we work out at the gym together.  Angel
(January 16, 2016 at 4:30 pm)Losty Wrote: I'd like to know why it's okay for men to wear whatever they want but people think it's normal to sit around discussing exactly what's modest or not modest enough for women. People can wear what they want. It's really none of your business.

[Image: sexy-man-in-short-shorts-hailing-a-cab.jpg]

I agree, Losty.
(January 12, 2016 at 8:14 pm)TrueChristian Wrote: Why are they so skimpy these days? Is it proof that global warming is happening?

Or is it just a shift in our values, that unlike in olden days, society favors women who "bare it all" before a good and wholesome marriage?

I do fear the role models women have. Why is it that Taylor Swift, Lena Dunham and Miley Cyrus are models for todays ladies?

Why is this woman not a female role model or really revered at all anymore?  http://www.catholictradition.org/Litanies/litany37.jpg

Answers please!!

We can have a person as a role model without having to dress like them. Especially if their clothes were the regular dress from around the year 0 lol. Styles of dress change over time.  

With that being said, I'm not sure why you're putting Taylor in the same category as Miley. I would dress like Taylor but not like Miley. Don't know who Lena is though.
"Of course, everyone will claim they respect someone who tries to speak the truth, but in reality, this is a rare quality. Most respect those who speak truths they agree with, and their respect for the speaking only extends as far as their realm of personal agreement. It is less common, almost to the point of becoming a saintly virtue, that someone truly respects and loves the truth seeker, even when their conclusions differ wildly." 

-walsh

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Legitimate women's rights issues Lemonvariable72 50 7679 October 30, 2015 at 7:01 am
Last Post: Lemonvariable72
  Men and Women equal? No, never. ideologue08 131 42060 May 27, 2013 at 2:04 pm
Last Post: Gilgamesh