Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 25, 2024, 6:25 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Women's clothes?
RE: Women's clothes?
Hiccup.
(January 16, 2016 at 11:35 pm)MTL Wrote:
(January 16, 2016 at 11:31 pm)Evie Wrote: I tend to not have it... like, staring when it's unwanted makes me feel creepy, feeling creepy turns me off and makes me not have the urge to stare.

So I tend to only get the urge when it's not unwanted, because I feel sexier when I'm not a staring creep.

*hugs*  Now that's a decent guy, right there.

(And see that?  He got a hug)!!

But you probably really should ask permission before pressing your bosom to someone.  Just saying.   

(January 16, 2016 at 11:37 pm)Catholic_Lady Wrote: Yep, my husband is the same way. Which was what initially attracted me to him so much. Just a pure hearted, respectful, genuine guy.

Yep. Works for me too.
A pattern is emerging here....
You mean the CDAD*?

Yeah, I'm on meds.

*Compulsive Devil's Advocate Disorder
(January 16, 2016 at 11:35 pm)MTL Wrote:
(January 16, 2016 at 11:31 pm)Evie Wrote: I tend to not have it... like, staring when it's unwanted makes me feel creepy, feeling creepy turns me off and makes me not have the urge to stare.

So I tend to only get the urge when it's not unwanted, because I feel sexier when I'm not a staring creep.

*hugs*  Now that's a decent guy, right there.

(And see that?  He got a hug)!!

Thanks Cuddle

I need a hug actually I'm feeling a tad downhearted... I haven't been as active on AF, I've been making some music and now I just feel all slowed down and drained.
(January 16, 2016 at 11:14 pm)bennyboy Wrote: Actually, I think there's a hidden double-standard here.  When a woman dresses provocatively, I think she knows it.  And if the RIGHT PERSON notices, she'll be happy as hell.  What she doesn't like is when someone she doesn't want to attract is attracted-- that is annoying for her.  And that is a double standard, because she's judging some men as not being sexy/attractive/rich/whatever enough to deserve the show that she's putting on.  In making herself attractive and enforcing standards, she's not only objectifying herself, but the men who she might implicity reject.

Do you think if Tom Cruise came up and stared at a woman's chest and said, "Mhhh hmmm, you are so beautiful" that she'd shout "Fuck you, Tom Cruise!  Stop fucking objectifying me!"

I don't think so.  That treatment is reserved for sub-standard mouth breathers like me and the other 90% of real human males.

Double-standards, mistreatment, and rejection? Nah.
Smells like PC bullshit to me! Wink
Why would anyone give a flying fritatta what someone else is wearing?

Jibbers, its not like we don't have real problems to solve.

P.S. did you notice how I didn't say "fuck" even once in this post? Fucking new year's resolutions for the fucking win.
(January 17, 2016 at 12:07 am)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote: Why would anyone give a flying fritatta what someone else is wearing?

Jibbers, its not like we don't have real problems to solve.

P.S.  did you notice how I didn't say "fuck" even once in this post?   Fucking new year's resolutions for the fucking win.

Nah, what other people are wearing is an issue of great importance. Tongue
(January 16, 2016 at 10:55 pm)bennyboy Wrote: I know, right?

Bitch wears: high heels, super-red lipstick, super-short skirt that shows the bottom fold of her ass, fishnet stockings, heavy eye makeup, boobs hanging out both top AND bottom of tiny tank top.

Bitch says: Like oh my gawwwwd! What are you staring at, loser? I'm not a fucking object, I'm a person.

Prick thinks he can just leer at a woman whatever she wears and then prick acts offended when she confronts him about it, and acts like a victim.
Dying to live, living to die.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Legitimate women's rights issues Lemonvariable72 50 7679 October 30, 2015 at 7:01 am
Last Post: Lemonvariable72
  Men and Women equal? No, never. ideologue08 131 42059 May 27, 2013 at 2:04 pm
Last Post: Gilgamesh