Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 25, 2024, 6:03 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Women's clothes?
RE: Women's clothes?
(January 18, 2016 at 9:08 pm)Catholic_Lady Wrote: ^The radical Muslims think that too, Losty, that's why there's the burka. Then you can't even tell if they have nice eyes.

Amazingly, it doesn't stop those women being raped.

I always wanted to create a Taliban Barbie - 1 in 10 is a man hiding from security forces...
Dying to live, living to die.
(January 18, 2016 at 9:08 pm)Catholic_Lady Wrote: ^The radical Muslims think that too, Losty, that's why there's the burka. Then you can't even tell if they have nice eyes.

Saudi Arabia I think a lot of the scholars say if a woman has really good looking eyes, she has to cover them. 

All hadiths I've seen from the 12 Imams however say the face is to be shown.
(January 18, 2016 at 8:49 pm)Beccs Wrote: Don't be tempted.

The picture I get posted in the Members Photo thread will be forum safe.

I need the evil intention though.....
(January 18, 2016 at 9:03 pm)MysticKnight Wrote:
(January 18, 2016 at 8:52 pm)Losty Wrote: I vote that you be officially banned from a69. The last thing anyone wants is to be seen naked by someone who thinks showing yourself naked is evil and sinful.

First of all, when did I say anything about anyway a person dresses is evil or sinful. I never said that. I believe a higher path God wants to walk, and in that path, people are taught certain things. 

I said clearly in this thread I do not think evil or bad of woman regardless of how they choose to dress nor think they have bad personalities as a result or weak confidence or anything like that.

I believe however when ascending on a higher road, there an unseen path that requires higher type conditions. For example, in Islam, we have to do daily connection in which we do it five times  a day. Yet most of us are those who the Quran says "woe to those who do salah. Those who are heedless in their Salah". We don't connect, we don't ascend. 

However I don't put that standard on non-Muslims. As Muslims, if we are going to pray, we either should do it with sincerity or not do it at all. Either we should want to connect to God or we shouldn't. But this neither this or that, the Quran condemns. 

However to people not aware of the proofs of the unseen path, the Quran says "It maybe that God may forgive them, and God is forgiving Merciful". That is he will generally forgive them not withstanding murderers and what not.

Hey now, I'm not judging you. You said "evil part of myself". You think this part of yourself is evil. I just think it's better for everyone especially yourself if you don't join. I didn't mean to offend you. I'll just shut up on this topic from now on.
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well

I'm not trying to make a judgement on what people should wear. I was just making a judgement on my own sexual preferences and what attracts me. I've never tried to imagine a half naked woman the rest of the way naked. Not that half naked women can't be beautiful or sexy, it's just not as enticing. Not as intriguing to me I guess.
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
You're making a lot of sense Losty I think... I think anyone who has doubts about whether it's "right" to join A-69, or anyone who thinks it might be "wrong" to do so, ought not to join. Everyone should feel comfortable if they want to join.

As always, you make sense. And if you think it's for the best you no longer talk about it on this thread, that's of course fine too Big Grin You've explained yourself very eloquently and very well already Smile

* Edwardo Piet is finding it difficult to over-praise the awesomeness of bestest kitten
(January 18, 2016 at 4:45 pm)loganonekenobi Wrote: ah yes women's clothing or lack there of.

how about the no jeggings thread.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_QhF5HY...OvYbNvcsHk

It's funny listening to some one complain about skimpy clothing.

Have you ever been in a nudist place?  After a while of gawking at all the bush, penis, tits, and ass you really stop caring about it.

Also there are no small/big dick jokes cause its all right there.

Its only a big deal when people make it a big deal. Other wise look at her/him if you want or don't.  Then go on with life.

I never understood why Adam and Eve cared why they were naked in the first place.

Absolutely.

Too many people think that all nudists are exhibitionists or perverts,
but the idea many nudists are trying to promote is the concept that it is only because the human body
is made taboo, that it becomes a source of deviancies...like flashers.

If everyone was relaxed about nudity in public, flashers would look pretty foolish, wouldn't they?

In Victorian times, a lady would keep her ankles covered.
As a result, seeing a lady's ankle was risqué.

Now, we don't care about ankles.
(January 18, 2016 at 9:25 pm)Losty Wrote:

I'm not trying to make a judgement on what people should wear. I was just making a judgement on my own sexual preferences and what attracts me. I've never tried to imagine a half naked woman the rest of the way naked. Not that half naked women can't be beautiful or sexy, it's just not as enticing. Not as intriguing to me I guess.

Oh, I know. I'm just saying you make a good point about being able to tell a girl might be hot from what you *can* see and that's exactly why those horrible burkas exist.
"Of course, everyone will claim they respect someone who tries to speak the truth, but in reality, this is a rare quality. Most respect those who speak truths they agree with, and their respect for the speaking only extends as far as their realm of personal agreement. It is less common, almost to the point of becoming a saintly virtue, that someone truly respects and loves the truth seeker, even when their conclusions differ wildly." 

-walsh
(January 18, 2016 at 9:22 pm)Losty Wrote: Hey now, I'm not judging you. You said "evil part of myself". You think this part of yourself is evil. I just thing it's better for everyone especially yourself if you don't join. I didn't mean to offend you. I'll just shut up on this topic from now on.

Ah, ok. I misunderstood. I thought you meant general. I think it's evil for me, but to be honest, too much religious thought in the past few days had made me go into ultra psychosis in which I am on a hard balance. I'm looking for ways to distract me. If I can go to the gym more often, it would be good. So I'm trying to motivate myself aside from the motivations that haven't worked so far. (I haven't been going to the gym often enough).
Mystic, you do understand that for one as supposedly ingrained into Islam, you are clearly struggling. What Muslim would associate with mysticism?

It is only the first of many ironies I have encountered with you.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Legitimate women's rights issues Lemonvariable72 50 7679 October 30, 2015 at 7:01 am
Last Post: Lemonvariable72
  Men and Women equal? No, never. ideologue08 131 42059 May 27, 2013 at 2:04 pm
Last Post: Gilgamesh