Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 10, 2024, 5:42 am

Poll: Do you vote Donald Trump?
This poll is closed.
Abstention
4.20%
5 4.20%
NO
77.31%
92 77.31%
YES
18.49%
22 18.49%
Total 119 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
vote Donald trump!?
RE: vote Donald trump!?
The real problem with Obamacare, at least from my outside perspective, is that it isn't supported by the ordinary American people. What Obama should have done (and I assume he tried) would be to run a marketing/education campaign to change community attitudes so that people could appreciate the benefits, and get behind the "fairer for all" ideology of the system.

Without that it has left it vulnerable to be attacked. The fact of the matter is that the effect of reversing it will be devastating to people who rely on it to qualify for health insurance.

Now I remember arguing about this years ago with some right-wing evangelical types who insisted that it was a poor policy. Why? Because the healthcare system is finite and cannot cope with the increased number of sickly patients, and because what they really need is universal healthcare. Well, their second point was bullshit because you can still work towards implementing universal healthcare with Obamacare in place, not that they would support it anyway. The first point is valid, but irrelevant. More healthcare consumers as I've pointed out simply means that more people with life-threatening conditions will have their conditions treated, and less people with non-essential health needs will have their health conditions treated. Or they'll still have them treated but they'll have to wait or simply pay for it outright which is what the wealthy already do anyway.

But what do you expect when the working class does not have equal voter representation?
For Religion & Health see:[/b][/size] Williams & Sternthal. (2007). Spirituality, religion and health: Evidence and research directions. Med. J. Aust., 186(10), S47-S50. -LINK

The WIN/Gallup End of Year Survey 2013 found the US was perceived to be the greatest threat to world peace by a huge margin, with 24% of respondents fearful of the US followed by: 8% for Pakistan, and 6% for China. This was followed by 5% each for: Afghanistan, Iran, Israel, North Korea. -LINK

"That's disgusting. There were clean athletes out there that have had their whole careers ruined by people like Lance Armstrong who just bended thoughts to fit their circumstances. He didn't look up cheating because he wanted to stop, he wanted to justify what he was doing and to keep that continuing on." - Nicole Cooke
KUSA, I only support your right to make any claim you want, even if I find it offensive and disgusting, but I also have the right to respond to those claims. The only thing I owe my fellow human is to defend common law with the attitude of non violence no matter who offends who.
(March 9, 2016 at 8:03 am)Mathilda Wrote:
(March 8, 2016 at 10:41 pm)Minimalist Wrote: You aren't going to get rationality out of K.  He's been schooled to declare anything he can't comprehend as "liberal drivel."

Its a binding force among Trumpster Divers.

"Well, the Force is what gives a Trump supporter his power. It's an energy field created by all living bigots. It surrounds us and penetrates us; it binds their alternate reality together"

Drumpf, "Ted, I am your party's father's, cousin's brother's former roommate".

Ted, "So what does that make us?"

Drumpf, " Absolutely nothing, you morons set me up".
(March 9, 2016 at 6:52 am)KUSA Wrote:
(March 9, 2016 at 12:10 am)Losty Wrote: Oh gawds why am I here. D: why T_T

You check every thread for sex. Naughty girl.

Yeabut some political opinions run the huge risk of permanently ruining sexiness of the people who hold the beliefs
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
Meanwhile....Little Marco is going down the shitter.

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/03/cnn-reve...to-nobody/

Quote:CNN reveals sad state of Rubio campaign: Stadium rally on his ‘home turf’ draws next to nobody

[Image: RubioHialeahrally.jpg]

Too funny.
Yeah, Rubio has sure taken a dive. Maybe all those personal attacks on Trump worked against him. If he really want to stop Trump, the best move might be to drop out now and endorse Cruz. All he's going to accomplish by staying in is handing Trump Florida
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Albert Einstein
Perhaps it is just that he has chosen to be the poster boy for the republicunt establishment in an election when the ignorant fucks who make up the base of the party demand someone who doesn't know shit from shinola about governing?
Drumpf misleads the public about "stakes" he doesn't sell himself. He is a liar and a fraud and a phony!
If Rubio drops out, the last shred of sanity drops out of the republican race. With Rubio you knew it's all about big money. In short, business as usual. With Cruz or Trump anything is possible. Starting with theocracy and ending with nuclear war.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
(March 9, 2016 at 6:49 pm)Losty Wrote:
(March 9, 2016 at 6:52 am)KUSA Wrote: You check every thread for sex. Naughty girl.

Yeabut some political opinions run the huge risk of permanently ruining sexiness of the people who hold the beliefs

Fascists often have sexy uniforms.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Earning the Vote FrustratedFool 111 5970 November 9, 2023 at 4:06 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Kevin McCarthy loses 6th vote for Speaker Brian37 111 5834 January 7, 2023 at 10:04 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  GOP's stranglehold on Cuban-American's vote. Brian37 19 1546 August 22, 2021 at 2:51 pm
Last Post: Spongebob
  Donald Trump is the best American president that USA has ever had Edge92 21 1918 June 4, 2021 at 6:57 pm
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  Would you vote for a Scientologist? Fake Messiah 19 1055 March 14, 2021 at 12:53 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Want to sell more guns? Vote ( D ) onlinebiker 145 8871 February 26, 2021 at 7:04 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Donald Trump and Melania test positive for Coronavirus zebo-the-fat 42 3125 October 4, 2020 at 6:19 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Are more Trump signs indicative of Trump winning? Dingo 15 1149 October 1, 2020 at 5:31 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Lincoln Project/Vote Vets ad, featuring Sully..... Brian37 18 1502 September 30, 2020 at 3:58 am
Last Post: Sal
  Save The Vote - NOTA onlinebiker 18 879 September 29, 2020 at 6:39 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate