Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 31, 2024, 4:31 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hope for America!!
RE: Hope for America!!
(April 18, 2016 at 2:08 pm)Losty Wrote:
(April 18, 2016 at 8:59 am)Drich Wrote: what is missing between hitting a child and hitting an adult?

Correction, Instruction and love. You hit an adult out of anger.

It's funny because that was always my ex husband's excuse for hitting me too. Correction, instruction, and love.

You should have been giving him Chase & Sanborn coffee.  http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_Sa-NAXwzFm8/Sk...anking.jpg
(April 16, 2016 at 12:08 pm)Divinity Wrote: Someone clearly didn't beat your ass enough as a child.

It looks like she knows how to do it.
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/11/1...68x545.jpg

It's all in the technique, standing or sitting.
http://i.huffpost.com/gen/2081916/images...28x314.jpg
(April 18, 2016 at 11:44 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Beating children is the hope for America?

Don't tell me, nuking the Middle East is the hope for the world?

Yes, and everybody contracting cancer Aids, I'm sure
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

(April 19, 2016 at 12:36 am)Alex K Wrote:
(April 18, 2016 at 11:44 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Beating children is the hope for America?

Don't tell me, nuking the Middle East is the hope for the world?

Yes, and everybody contracting cancer Aids, I'm sure

It's only fit -- this thread is giving me cancer.

Do NOT sass Drich; He's the Caretaker.
And by God, he WILL make you take your medicine...you damned little pups.

[Image: Shining5.jpg]
Drich, if you don't care about your child's life after you raise them, why do you care about disciplining them?
(April 19, 2016 at 2:09 am)Mathilda Wrote: Drich, if you don't care about your child's life after you raise them, why do you care about disciplining them?

Indeed, why is he against abortion, then? If he doesn't care about the child's life after a particular age, why should he care about the child's life before a particular age?

Where does apathy start, or stop?

I will love my son forever -- or at least until I die -- and I will never stop caring about him, his decisions, or the consequences of his decisions.

Nor will I ever say, "Meh, he's eighteen, I don't need to help him out any more." I reckon that love doesn't have an expiry date.

But then again, I'm not a fundamentalist cunt like ole Drich here.

This is Christianity taken to its logical end, folks. Enjoy the show.

(April 19, 2016 at 4:44 am)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:
(April 19, 2016 at 2:09 am)Mathilda Wrote: Drich, if you don't care about your child's life after you raise them, why do you care about disciplining them?

Indeed, why is he against abortion, then? If he doesn't care about the child's life after a particular age, why should he care about the child's life before a particular age?

Where does apathy start, or stop?

I will love my son forever -- or at least until I die -- and I will never stop caring about him, his decisions, or the consequences of his decisions.

Nor will I ever say, "Meh, he's eighteen, I don't need to help him out any more." I reckon that love doesn't have an expiry date.

But then again, I'm not a fundamentalist cunt like ole Drich here.

This is Christianity taken to its logical end, folks. Enjoy the show.

^This. Never heard it put better.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson

Maybe because it's fun?
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

(April 19, 2016 at 4:52 am)Alex K Wrote:

Maybe because it's fun?

This guy has a smile on his face.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/__9RmAheEGT4/S4...nking2.jpg

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is this fake news? I hope so, but I do not know... FlatAssembler 5 800 June 2, 2021 at 4:24 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  America's newest chess master Foxaèr 9 579 May 20, 2021 at 9:23 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  [Serious] Josh Hawley is the most dangerous man in America WinterHold 15 777 January 9, 2021 at 5:20 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  The REAL Threat To America BrianSoddingBoru4 11 997 December 15, 2020 at 1:21 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Hope Springs Covid. Brian37 8 736 October 2, 2020 at 9:49 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  America’s Chief Export BrianSoddingBoru4 107 5692 April 21, 2020 at 2:12 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  A Saudi hit and run criminal breaks his electric ankle bracelet and flees America WinterHold 22 2815 April 15, 2019 at 3:34 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
  [Serious] America can you pls stop meddling in countries you have no busienss in. Cepheus Ace 44 2673 March 26, 2019 at 11:51 am
  Another day another mass shooting in America downbeatplumb 35 4747 August 29, 2018 at 4:29 pm
  America is introducing 3D-printed guns now Alexmahone 29 2809 August 1, 2018 at 8:06 pm
Last Post: TaraJo